03-23-12 04:41 PM
43 12
tools
    Has anyone with a CDMA Bold been able to get this working? So far, all the success stories have been with GSM Bolds..
    09-22-10 10:57 AM
    Upon further testing of the application I have had multiple problems with the application crashing my blackberrry. I have not received a response from support. Too bad it seems like a good app, but Im not willing to pay for an unstable app.
    09-22-10 04:09 PM
    Got an email back from support:
    We are upgrading our infastructure and hence WiFi-to-WiFi calls between two Blackberry users using TringMe application has been temporarily disabled. It will be enabled again next week. We did not expected such a huge response - over 100K downloads in 3 weeks of launch and hence we are forced to upgrade our infrastructure for smooth operations. We apologize for the inconvenience caused and we will inform you anytime next week once we re-enable it.
    It's important to note that all other calls, including direct WiFi calls to phone numbers are working just fine. Only free WiFi-to-WiFi calls between TringMe users has been temporarily disabled. We appreciate your patience.
    Regards, TringMe
    Support
    10-06-10 10:44 AM
    I have reinstalled this program after I upgraded to Os 5.0 and it works brilliantly except for the tringme to tringme users. I bought some credits and am happy with the results. Does not seem to crash anymore and the call quality it pretty good.
    10-06-10 10:55 AM
    What is the general census with this application? good? reliable?
    10-08-10 02:01 AM
    Just downloaded the app... on BB9700 OSv5 it works fine (at least for the test call i made)
    although still no free calls over wifi between tringme users...
    I emailed support and got the same response as 2weeks ago that they have technical issue and need to upgrade... service supposed to be back up n running next week....
    10-21-10 09:41 AM
    I love this app it is saving me a ton of cash on my monthly bill.. call quality is great and it has only messed up once or twice . a battery pull fixed them .. really cant beat it
    10-21-10 02:48 PM
    Our customer support team personnel has replied to your support request
    ================================================== ============

We are working on getting the infrastructure upgrade complete and are scheduled to release it next week. We will notify you once that is available.

-Dave
    10-23-10 09:24 PM
    Give MO-Call's BlackBerry mobile VoIP app a go.
    10-25-10 05:18 AM
    Give MO-Call's BlackBerry mobile VoIP app a go.
    Looks like it's not a true VOIP program as I don't see BB supported on their site for that feature.
    10-29-10 07:17 AM
    Are free calls over wifi tringme to tringme already ava?
    11-01-10 10:41 AM
    TringMe, FringMe... they both rhyme. Is this an alternative to FringMe and is it better than FringMe? I have to check it with you guys before I give it a try.
    12-02-10 02:58 AM
    After using this app for a while I have found it useless. For months now the Tringme staff have said that Tringme to Tringme calls were close.
    The app rarely seems to work for me.
    01-29-11 09:57 PM
    Tringme no longer seems to be working for me at all. I contacted the Tringme support who have told me that this is due to carriers blocking the application.
    I don't know how carriers can block applications that go over wifi.
    Complete waste of time this application. I was really hopeful at first and now utterly disappointed.
    02-03-11 10:13 AM
    dont purchase no minutes because it doesnt work good and then they dont want refund ya money
    11-09-11 11:23 AM
    I can't call from it i have OS 7, but it says contact is offline ..
    01-15-12 11:51 AM
    Not working for me either. I get the red dot over wifi. Contacted support and they say check firewall & UPnP. Firewall is deactive & UPnP enable , still the same. When i replied back to the mail , they redirected me to tringmesupport.com which i have already checked.
    Any other working solution for p2p calling over wireless.
    01-19-12 09:48 PM
    Free Calls Via Mobile Application
    Install TringMe onto your mobile phone and start making and receiving calls using your mobile internet without spending your cellular minutes. If you and your friend are both using TringMe application on the phone, you can talk for free using TringMe application

This does not work!!! Have any of you has talk with other person both using TringMe? From Blackberry to another Blackberry???

Isaac
    Last edited by Turbo_Boss; 03-23-12 at 04:49 PM.
    03-23-12 04:41 PM
43 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD