Got this in my inbox this morning.

Dear User

We are happy to announce the release of completely new version of TringMe's Blackberry VoIP application - v2.1.

TringMe 2.1 for Blackberry has newly redesigned UI and many new features. In addition to making free calls over WiFi & 3G, you can now call over slower networks like 2G as well, thanks to its new algorithms. It also now allows you to send free SMS (Messages) among TringMe users and shows online status of your friends & family.
    New social chit-chat feature allows you to talk to 16 million (& growing) TringMe users worldwide!

You can download it on your Blackberry by visiting TringMe Blackberry Download from your Blackberry browser. To know more about how to use the application, visit here.

Regards,
    TringMe Support
    TringMe
    TringMe Blackberry Download
    OTA download: http://bb.tringme.com/
    Last edited by wout000; 07-14-12 at 04:04 AM.
    bobauckland likes this.
    07-14-12 04:02 AM
    Sounds good - I'll wait until it shows up in AppWorld though
    07-14-12 04:31 AM
    Sounds good - I'll wait until it shows up in AppWorld though
    I don't think it will.

Tringme is one of the first easy VOIP apps, just install and call.
    If i recall correctly the previous version was only compatible with a handful of blackberry devices, while this latest version supports almost any BB device.
    07-14-12 08:42 AM
    I don't think it will.

Tringme is one of the first easy VOIP apps, just install and call.
    If i recall correctly the previous version was only compatible with a handful of blackberry devices, while this latest version supports almost any BB device.
    Why do you say that? It's not something that would be rejected by RIM is it? Viber is looking to do the same thing and they're already on AppWorld.
    07-16-12 03:39 AM
    I don't think it has every been on appworld.
    Developers aren't forced to put their app on appworld...
    07-16-12 05:02 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD