Got the app was very pleased and set up all my accounts - logged out and now it wont allow me to sign back in. It hangs on Sign In and timer then a white screen and app error

Anybody else had this and did you fix it? I know its BETA but still would expect it to work
    06-06-10 08:07 AM
    I'm on OS 4.6 and have two facebook accounts added, WLM, Yahoo and AIM

Was working smoothly on first installation but upon trying to re log in it simply crashes - I uninstalled, rebooted and reinstalled but to no avail
    06-06-10 09:15 AM
    I can't even register a trillian acct. I keep getting "Captcha data loading"

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-06-10 09:59 AM
    register from your PC and then create your accounts etc form your computer

then simply log in using your app

ive isolated the problem - it is facebook that stops it form logging back in - all other accounts are fine but when you add fb chat on the bold it takes ages to log in then just goes to App error and thats with avatars turned off

hopefully they will sort this
    06-06-10 12:14 PM
    Please register an account at forums.ceruleanstudios.com and create a thread with this bug in it. The devs may need more information from you in order to fix this bug.

Tha Captcha Bug is known. They are working on finding the root of the problem and fix this. If you can also create a thread based on this bug. They may or may not be related.

EDIT: in trillian > preferences > transport can you tell me what transports and percentages are next to each?
    06-06-10 12:17 PM
    thank you for that - i have now isolated the problem to be caused by allowing avatars to be shown when you have a large fb chat list

if you keep avatars off it loads ok so my advice would be keep avatars off IF you have a large list of contacts as the bb cannot seem to cope with the loading of the images at startup
    06-06-10 02:54 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD