Well I have a small problem with Trillian. Once I have opened up a Facebook chat with someone, I have no way of seeing my contacts list anymore. I can't find a way to back up without exiting the app. If someone else messages me, I can respond but I cant see who else is online after entering a new chat. Maybe there is something I am missing. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    07-08-10 10:26 AM
    Are you on the latest build .220? And when you say you "can't find a way back up" do you mean down? Your contact groups should be below your chats.
    07-08-10 10:38 AM
    Yeah I'm on the newest build. It was not evening showing the contacts list at all once a chat window was opened. I reinstalled and now everything is working. Must have been an install issue.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-08-10 10:42 AM
    How do you see the contact list when a chat window is open?

07-08-10 11:11 AM
    You can't but if you backed up one page, you should see active chats and then a list of online contacts below that. Before I reinstalled, once you started the first open chat the online contact list would no longer be there when you backed up one page. Now it is working.

07-08-10 11:14 AM
    do you have a screen shot to give us a better assessment?
    07-08-10 11:51 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD