06-18-10 09:49 AM
43 12
tools
    Anyone got an update as to release? I signed up for updated a few week ago but nothing yet. I am so over beejive...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-24-10 05:35 PM
    im also waiting patiently......gonna dump beejive when it comes out....updates for beejive are almost non existant........
    05-24-10 06:06 PM
    There is zero to no chance Trillian will be free on the BlackBerry because of the pay scheme of the iPhone version. I think CS will try to keep all mobile versions the same pricewise since they will all use the same technology at their core.

However one does not have to be a Pro user on the windows side (or even a user at all on windows or mac) to download and use the mobile versions...

Your best way to get info on the development of the BB version of Trillian is to sign up for the trillian forums at forums.ceruleanstudios.com and also make sure you check back at blogs.ceruleanstudios.com

As for dumping BeeJive, I agree... I'm dumping BJ as soon as Trillian is available. I have been a Trillian user since 2001 and an active user on the trillian forums for almost as long. This is one company that I respect and I don't say that about many companies.
    05-24-10 09:33 PM
    There is zero to no chance Trillian will be free on the BlackBerry because of the pay scheme of the iPhone version. I think CS will try to keep all mobile versions the same pricewise since they will all use the same technology at their core.

However one does not have to be a Pro user on the windows side (or even a user at all on windows or mac) to download and use the mobile versions...

Your best way to get info on the development of the BB version of Trillian is to sign up for the trillian forums at forums.ceruleanstudios.com and also make sure you check back at blogs.ceruleanstudios.com

As for dumping BeeJive, I agree... I'm dumping BJ as soon as Trillian is available. I have been a Trillian user since 2001 and an active user on the trillian forums for almost as long. This is one company that I respect and I don't say that about many companies.

wow you guys all got me pumped for this Trilllian.. what suck is that I just got Beejive.... ugh
    05-25-10 06:53 AM
    Trillian for windows is on sale today for $10 off. Get Trillian Astra Pro ver 4.2. Happy Towel Day everyone! Http://Blog.ceruleanstudios.com

Last edited by deloreancowboy; 05-25-10 at 03:28 PM.
    05-25-10 02:41 PM
    [QUOTE=dumb4ever;5085298]Finally Beejive got some real competition

Trillian for BB true, but when since long they have announced but when it will be launched ?
    05-27-10 08:07 AM
    I think the "yay finally" may have been a bit premature. I am going to go back to sleep and maybe it'll be out when I wake up...

05-27-10 08:12 AM
    To be fair the announcement was that they were working on the beta. Not that they were releasing it.

05-27-10 08:58 AM
    To be fair the announcement was that they were working on the beta. Not that they were releasing it.

Am I the only one that absolutely hates when companies do that? Why say anything until it's ready?
    05-29-10 05:45 PM
    One of the reasons Cerulean Studios announced that Trillian 4 BB was coming was so that their users could give feedback and ideas as to how they want the product to be made. This way the developers have a good feeling as to whether or not the BB app is going the way it should.

Also, they have now a list of users who when they start the private Beta testing phase are allready interested and waiting (sometimes patiently) for the testing phase.

I know it's hard (hardest still for me since I've been using Trillian since 2000) to have to wait, but I am sure that it will be well worth it.
    05-29-10 07:02 PM
    First Review of Trillian for BlackBerry... and tentative release date of this friday.

First Hands-On Review - Trillian Discussion Forums
    Hands on: IMing with Trillian's BlackBerry beta | Crave - CNET Blogs

Woot Woot! So can't wait.
    06-03-10 09:24 AM
    Well, I for one am very excited about this. I purchased a subscription to Trillian a few years ago (for my desktop obviously) but have been reluctant to pay for an app for my Blackberry waiting for Trillian to become available ... I've downloaded the Beta and have been playing with it a little. Don't have much to report yet .... but I'm happy
    06-15-10 12:55 PM
    i to am liking this IM app..a little struggle with FB sign in but i think thats with every IM app at least all the one i have used and tried. i jsut noticed they re did the FB thing so i will keep testing but so far so good. how much will this cost at final release?
    06-15-10 08:54 PM
    This has become my favorite all-in-one IM app on my BlackBerry. There are still some small bugs, but it is looking promising.
    06-16-10 08:39 AM
    Be on the lookout as there is an update coming very soon that addresses the logon issues many where having and adds some nice features.

06-16-10 08:53 AM
    ive already started using trillian and it seems to kick ***...ive already dumped beejive...
    06-18-10 07:16 AM
    My trillian all of a sudden stopped connecting to facebook. No clue why.

06-18-10 08:39 AM
    My trillian all of a sudden stopped connecting to facebook. No clue why.

Have you signed off and back on? Does it connect now?
    06-18-10 09:49 AM
43 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD