06-04-10 06:19 PM
    Sweet action. Thanks for the heads up!
    06-04-10 06:40 PM
    This thing is pretty sweet so far.
    06-04-10 07:06 PM
    Wow, what a SLICK interface. I saw the screenshots, but it looks even better in person. Very impressed.
    06-04-10 07:11 PM
    too bad it doesnt save chat history
    06-04-10 07:15 PM
    Like the interface, but would love landscape mode on 9550
    06-04-10 07:18 PM
    I downloaded and installed it.. Very big program. Over 1.5 megs if I recall. Then found it very confusing. Tried to setup facebook account. Entered information on form. It said 'success" then returned to form. If I close form, it disconnects Facebook. So useless. Also thought I read It works with Twitter. Not an option for account type to setup.

Anyway, promptly deleted. Nice idea though.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-04-10 07:23 PM
    Huh? The interface is really simple to add accounts.

Also it doesn't say anywhere on Trillian's site that it supports twitter...
    06-04-10 07:26 PM
    I been trying to log in but it says that my user name "can only include a-z,A-Z,0-9,period, hyphen" but my existing user name IS "kiddo_24" =S
    06-04-10 07:34 PM
    twitter is supported by the desktop client, not the mobile one
    06-04-10 07:36 PM
    underscore is probably invalid then
    06-04-10 07:37 PM
    I downloaded and installed it.. Very big program. Over 1.5 megs if I recall. Then found it very confusing. Tried to setup facebook account. Entered information on form. It said 'success" then returned to form. If I close form, it disconnects Facebook. So useless. Also thought I read It works with Twitter. Not an option for account type to setup.

Anyway, promptly deleted. Nice idea though.

Same problems. Also, couldn't get landscape to save my life. I'm gonna stick with Beejive.
    06-04-10 08:06 PM
    slick interface, but no Skype
    06-04-10 08:28 PM
    Does not allow multiple terminal sign-ins for WLM, unlike IM+

Don't seem to have chat log, nor ability to search contacts..

another down
    06-04-10 08:30 PM
    from all the comments you guys are saying.. i'm happy I bought beejive now haha
    06-04-10 08:39 PM
    It's beta.... beta is about feedback.

Beejive has been in final release for years, not to mention a broken version was released for many many months...
    06-04-10 08:40 PM
    It's beta.... beta is about feedback.

Beejive has been in final release for years, not to mention a broken version was released for many many months...
    So true! I remember people hunting down the old version at all costs to get one that finally worked again on their device. That was a mess.
    06-04-10 08:43 PM
    Guys please remember this is a beta app. Feedback would be appreciated. I already started a feature request thread over at forums.ceruleanstudios.com in the BlackBerry forum.

06-04-10 08:44 PM
    Wack *** app
    06-04-10 08:46 PM
    Wack *** app
    Providing feedback would help the developer better the application.

For a beta first release, it is pretty nice. Has a lot of great potential, some things need to be touched up, of course improvements are to be expected.
    06-04-10 08:48 PM
    Coming from a long time IM+ user, tried Trillian for a short period of 10mins, came up with the summary

++ Really nice interface
    + Generally not laggy
    + Nudge (lol)
    + E-mail push
    - No skype
    - Can't multiple sign-in for WLM
    -- Can't search contacts
    06-04-10 08:53 PM
    Has anyone been able to get the push notifications when the program is closed to work? I thought it would work similar to IM+'s push email alerts when the program is closed. I have the option checked, but there is no field to enter in an email address...just having the option checked doesn't seem to work.
    06-04-10 08:53 PM
    Sad part is that overall I'd say it's working better so far than a lot of the retail apps available...

The IM+ and Beejive trials never got me to want to actually buy the thing. Palringo's UI was kind of a mess and Instango isn't updated anymore.
    06-04-10 08:55 PM
    Has anyone been able to get the push notifications when the program is closed to work? I thought it would work similar to IM+'s push email alerts when the program is closed. I have the option checked, but there is no field to enter in an email address...just having the option checked doesn't seem to work.
    I think it uses the email address you initially registered with. In other words, make sure you use an email address that has instant BIS sync...
    06-04-10 08:55 PM
    Providing feedback would help the developer better the application.

For a beta first release, it is pretty nice. Has a lot of great potential, some things need to be touched up, of course improvements are to be expected.
    I agree with this.

For starters, it delivered according to promises, we didn't have to wait long at all!
    06-04-10 08:59 PM
122 123 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD