I just purchased Trillian from the blackberry app store, and It is not working. Does anyone have any suggestions? I have deleted it and reinstalled it three times. When I go to register it always says "some server error, try again later". It is version 221, but won't work at all. Thanks.
    11-09-10 11:30 AM
    Have you tried to contact Trillian about it?
    11-10-10 02:33 AM
    This phone is very OK, but PLEASE!!! STOP COMPARING IT TO THE iPHONE!!! LOOSERS!!!!............(by the way, iPhone is much..way much better!!!)
    11-10-10 02:55 AM
    This phone is very OK, but PLEASE!!! STOP COMPARING IT TO THE iPHONE!!! LOOSERS!!!!............(by the way, iPhone is much..way much better!!!)
    You know that nobody had compared anything to that phone and your spam needs to stop, same with this troll post.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-10-10 04:41 AM
    Yeah, I've tried. No such luck. Can't believe I paid for something I now can't use. Live and learn I guess
    11-10-10 10:50 AM
    Yeah, I've tried. No such luck. Can't believe I paid for something I now can't use. Live and learn I guess
    I can't get to the website from work, but is there anything here that might help you? Trillian Anywhere - Help

It's supposed to be their help page.
    11-10-10 12:19 PM
    Try downloading the latest 1.1 beta off their website.
    11-10-10 12:50 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD