I do A LOT of traveling and always seem to forget something when I leave home and sometimes leave stuff in my hotel room. The items that I bring with me can vary so it would be annoying to make a different list on a the computer every time to print out and go through.

I'm looking for an app that I guess would kind of be like a grocery list checklist that I can add items and then as I add them into my suitcase I can check them off. It would be even better if I could have more than one list for different bags or for when I'm leaving the house or leaving a hotel.

Is there anything like this right now?
    06-25-09 01:27 PM
    memopad
    06-25-09 01:32 PM
    Could the native Tasks app maybe do what you're lookin' for? I use it for groceries. I wish it supported multiple lists.
    06-25-09 01:38 PM
    i usually pack last minute so I want something that will be quick n easy to use. Id like something that shows a list of items that I need and when I click on that item it will show a check mark next to the item. Memo pad would not do great for that and i find the normal task app to be too complicated to make a list like this
    06-25-09 01:42 PM
    This app might help! I made it myself!

Spread the word!

http://forums.crackberry.com/f35/mycart-254718/
    06-25-09 01:47 PM
    thanks for the link. How to I load a .jad file onto my phone though? BB Desktop won't recognize it as a file to load
    06-25-09 02:41 PM
    thanks for the link. How to I load a .jad file onto my phone though? BB Desktop won't recognize it as a file to load
    It is an OTA (Over The Air) link you need to click on the link from your Blackberry.. I find it easiest to email myself the link or visit Crackberry from your Blackberry
    06-25-09 02:53 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD