03-31-10 12:24 PM
40 12
tools
    Whats the deal with this trapster app and where can I find more info about it? Cost? What OS does it work with? Ratings? etc....anyone know whats up with this?
    10-16-09 06:21 PM
    saved my A$$ a couple times LOL.

And

It's free.
    10-16-09 07:55 PM
    Where did you get it at?!
    10-16-09 10:39 PM
    Trapster - Speed Trap Sharing System

I love this app, start it up whenever I drive!
    10-16-09 10:45 PM
    Trapster - Speed Trap Sharing System

I love this app, start it up whenever I drive!
    haha thanks I found it right as I asked...setting it up as we speak. i live in a very busy city so I hope this works well!
    10-16-09 11:17 PM
    I love this app. Not too many active users in Rochester, the ones who are, I hope are grateful for all my activity! lol
    10-16-09 11:19 PM
    Hmm I set it up...now it says I am located in santa fe? its wayy off from my real location! ekkkk
    10-16-09 11:21 PM
    I kinda liked this app except it completely drained my battery. Even with it off my battery was constantly draining until I took it off. Might have just been a fluke with my phone though.
    10-16-09 11:36 PM
    I kinda liked this app except it completely drained my battery. Even with it off my battery was constantly draining until I took it off. Might have just been a fluke with my phone though.
    Don't think it's a fluke, I had the same problem. I could never figure out how to stop it from happening. No big deal for me, i don't drive much.
    10-17-09 12:10 AM
    after a few months it kept showing me in california all the time and im in minnesota, never could get it to show my location right after that
    10-17-09 04:50 AM
    hows trapter doing in toronto?
    10-17-09 07:49 AM
    When u r in ur cars plug it up to charger while using it this way ur battery is chargin and u won't have the drain. On be haalf of the one sayin it says santer fe? When u go out and get in ur car hit menu and hit find me. Then stat from its a grwat app. Lots of people r sleepin on this one. Its great.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-17-09 08:37 AM
    I can't even get this thing to find my location. It's just stuck on the "searching for location" screen. I have GPS turned on and I've done everything from selecting "find me" to a battery pull but no luck. How the f*ck is this working for you guys?
    10-19-09 04:58 PM
    For you guys who've had trouble with it draining your battery.....

Are you sure you're closing out of it when you're not driving? It'll access your GPS 100% of the time. Also, be sure to uncheck the box that causes the screen to stay lit 100% of the time.
    10-19-09 05:07 PM
    Whats the deal with this trapster app and where can I find more info about it? Cost? What OS does it work with? Ratings? etc....anyone know whats up with this?
    There is a thing these days... A great invention... Its called google!

10-19-09 05:49 PM
    I can't even get this thing to find my location. It's just stuck on the "searching for location" screen. I have GPS turned on and I've done everything from selecting "find me" to a battery pull but no luck. How the f*ck is this working for you guys?
    Took me a while, but i got it working finally... First, go outside for gps signal. Go to options, gps and refresh. Turn location on. As soon as the screen shows the satellites and position, close this and go to trapster. it should find your position fairly quick now...

Goos luck!

10-19-09 05:53 PM
    Took me a while, but i got it working finally... First, go outside for gps signal. Go to options, gps and refresh. Turn location on. As soon as the screen shows the satellites and position, close this and go to trapster. it should find your position fairly quick now...

Goos luck!

I'm using the Tour and I don't have an option to refresh the gps in my options menu.
    10-19-09 06:23 PM
    So nobody knows how to get this to work...?
    10-21-09 01:46 PM
    So nobody knows how to get this to work...?
    In your Settings: you should have GPS "Enabled". Select GPS on "Auto/Internal" and Allow Assisted: "No"
    10-21-09 01:49 PM
    I love this app. Not too many active users in Rochester, the ones who are, I hope are grateful for all my activity! lol
    I was wondering who was updating it, thanks! Saved me once already
    10-21-09 01:49 PM
    Not a bad program... don't use it much though.
    10-21-09 02:18 PM
    I love this app I used it for the first time this weekend when my girlfriend and I took a roadtrip and it saved me a cpl of times. Haven't really used it around my hometown as I know where most of the speed traps are

10-21-09 02:58 PM
    In your Settings: you should have GPS "Enabled". Select GPS on "Auto/Internal" and Allow Assisted: "No"
    Ok that worked. Thanks.
    10-21-09 04:03 PM
    I'm having a problem getting trapster to find me too. I'm on my storm 2. I have my settings setup as instructed from this topic, and my permissions for the app are on allowed. Google maps finds me with no problem, but not trapster. I'm also having that problem with BB maps where the map won't load and I get an error message. Maybe I just don't know what I'm doing? Maybe I bought this phone a little soon?
    11-02-09 09:44 PM
    same problem as mitgolden.... wifi finds me, but I dont speed to much walking around the house....
    12-03-09 01:01 PM
40 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD