I recently switched from the 9700 to the 9790 (and loving it!) I paid for no ads on Ubersocial but I can't for the life of me figure out how to transfer the license over to my new device. I've had no problem with the 6 or 7 other paid apps I have but I've checked the ubersocial site and the FAQ and couldn't find an answer. I also contacted Tech support on Saturday but haven't heard back yet?
    Any one with some experience care to share their knowledge with me I'd appreciate it.
    12-19-11 06:28 PM
    Bump-

Nobody? Hope I don't have to buy it again.
    12-20-11 01:59 PM
    Well I've searched hi and low for a few days and haven't heard back from the ubersocial people so I'm guessing switching phones isn't an option. I should have done my home work first. Live and learn I suppose. Now I'm debating if I should pay for it again or not. I use it because it takes me to the last read tweet when I open it. I use T4BB for push notifications. Do I wait and deal with the ads until T4BB hopefully comes out with this feature? Or suck it up and spend 5 bucks?
    12-20-11 07:05 PM
    I know I've been talking to myself in the thread but I figured I'd give you the conclusion. Ubresocial got back to me on twitter apologized for the delay and had. Me resubbmit my trouble ticked and they'd take care of it. Great service!
    12-20-11 08:28 PM
    Did they help you? I'm trying to figure out how to do the same thing, as I had to do a warranty exchange on my 9900, and would like to transfer the paid version to my new 9900.
    03-04-12 03:29 AM
    I had the same issue when I switched phones. I sent them a tweet about the issue and they got back to me and then sent me an email with the info on where to download and what to do.
    03-04-12 06:19 AM
    Do you remember where you went to download or what steps you took to transfer your paid license?
    03-04-12 06:24 AM
    I'm sorry, I don't. I had a look and I couldn't find the email. I'm not sure if it was specific to my device's pin or not. So I'm not sure if it would help. Have you tried sending them a Tweet?
    03-04-12 08:52 AM
    Send them an e-mail with your old pin and new one. I have changed devices many times with no problem.
    SK122387 likes this.
    03-04-12 10:44 AM
    Yeah I sent them an email last night with both my old pin and new one, I'm hoping they'll get back to me sometime this week. It would be a lot easier if we got a license key that we could register or unregister...less work for them too.
    03-04-12 03:40 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD