Hi all,

Im on my 3rd Torch now, i never used to buy many apps but on the last Torch i had BerryBuzz and a few paid for games.

Does anyone know how to transfer the licenses over, i've used the device switch wizzard but the apps still want a key, when i enter the keys from the App World it says 'invalid' (im guesing they are linked to the old PIN).

I don't want to pay again, does anyone know a way around this?

Thanks
    01-30-11 05:42 AM
    When I switched to my Torch, I logged into App World using my Blackberry ID and App World sent me an email giving me the new licence keys.
    Fubaz likes this.
    01-30-11 06:25 AM
    For BellShare apps such as BerryBuzz, go here. bellshare.com - Transfer Activation Code
    Fubaz likes this.
    01-30-11 07:52 AM
    If you bought from MobiHand, go to MyAccount and I'm pretty sure you can change your pin, then request to change the apps to your new phone.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Fubaz likes this.
    01-30-11 09:26 AM
    Great support!
    The answers above pretty much support the 3 major ways of doing it.

Good luck, hopefully this torch lasts!
    01-30-11 09:29 AM
    Note, however, that if these three ways don't work, as they haven't for me, you may not have much luck getting a response from Bellshare. I've had to uninstall BerryWeather; I refuse to pay for it again. BeReader will expire soon, and no reply from Bellshare. I don't re-purchase that one either. Bellshare has a forum, but they only repeat what was said here.
    01-30-11 03:26 PM
    I have had absolutely no problems getting responses from Bellshare.
    01-30-11 04:57 PM
    Note, however, that if these three ways don't work, as they haven't for me, you may not have much luck getting a response from Bellshare. I've had to uninstall BerryWeather; I refuse to pay for it again. BeReader will expire soon, and no reply from Bellshare. I don't re-purchase that one either. Bellshare has a forum, but they only repeat what was said here.
    I've had 3 bold 9700's and 2 torch's and each time all I've had to do is log into my mobinhand account and update my new pin. U have to explain the reason for the new pin. Each time I've simply put warranty replacement and longest I've ever had to wait for a new activation code is 2 hours.

01-30-11 06:11 PM
    My problem is that I use the same mobihand account to ourchase apps for my Bold and my Torch, both of which are actively used. That slways leads to PIN problems...

01-30-11 09:36 PM
    Thanks thats great,

BerryBuzz was the main concern and the new license was sent within minutes.

For the other licenses i guess i will have to go to the developers myself, which is a bit of a pain but no big deal.

The App World didnt transfer the licenses for me, i suspect thats because i'm a UK Cracberry addict, RIM for some reason dont like us and take every opportunity to screw us despite BlackBerry being the most popular platform over here.

Anyway thank you all for your help
    01-31-11 04:13 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD