hi everyone
    I am trading apps, if you are interested of what apps I am trading leave me a reply or send me a pm. I make good and fair deals.
    The apps I am trading are:
    im+ pro
    berrybuzz
    fonts ultimate
    Last edited by Suppyworld; 04-14-12 at 08:39 PM.
    04-14-12 05:42 PM
    No, you're not, you're stealing and pirating apps. I hope the mods pass your IP to the FBI, or whatever the appropriate agency for your country is.
    04-14-12 05:57 PM
    I am not a pirate, I just have some paid apps that want to trade that's all. I fulfill my words.
    04-14-12 06:12 PM
    I am not a pirate, I just have some paid apps that want to trade that's all. I fulfill my words.
    In that case, my apologies. However, I do not believe paid licenses are generally transferable, depending on the developer.
    I'd recommend you list the apps you want to trade and the apps you're looking for in return. However, a mod may still decide you can't do that and close the thread.
    04-14-12 06:24 PM
    yes they can, for example if you change to another bb, the apps will transfer. I only have three paid apps that want to trade and i will trade them depending on what they will offer me. Really, well I hope that the mod will not consider this thread badly. Thank you for the recommendations
    04-14-12 06:30 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD