Hi there,

I have a problem where when I'm listening to Pandora Radio and I turn the volume up for a song, the volume drops back down when the next track comes on. Is there a way to keep the volume at a constant setting? Is this a compatibility problem with Pandora and my Tour? Something wrong with my Tour? Am I doing something incorrectly?

It's really annoying because I connect a pair of X mini Max II's to my phone at work to listen to the radio, but sometimes I'm in a louder environment where I need to keep the volume up really loud. Like today, I was in a main electrical distibution room and I couldn't hear the music over all of the equipment humming unless I turned the volume up. It was fine until the next song came on. God, I hate this phone. I can be free tomorrow, but don't feel like spending money on a new phone so I'm going to stick it out with this frustrating piece of crap for now. Sorry for the digression, but with the trackball always getting dirty, the slow browser, the horrible battery life, the click issues that happened, the many OS updates the did nothing until now, and now this volume issue have really soured me on the whole Blackberry experience and knowing that my annual is tomorrow, it's just forefront in my thoughts.

Anyway, am I the only one with the volume problem? Is there a solution? Thanks for any info,
    Geo
    07-13-10 11:01 PM
    I had a Tour before my Bold. I've never had a problem with Pandora.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-14-10 12:47 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD