Ok...So I uninstalled my older version of pocketmac that worked with my curve. COMPLETELY uninstalled. I then installed the new one from the blackberry website. It still will not even recognize my Tour. Anyone else having this problem?? And a solution?
    07-14-09 10:11 PM
    I am having the same issue....no luck yet. I tried the thing where you install the new drivers and everything...nothing.
    07-14-09 10:31 PM
    yeah so did I. You would think that by now Blackberry would recognize Mac's and make their products work with them. A Mac is so much more like a Blackberry than a Windows machine and it seems Blackberry would work with them better. So now I guess I can't sync until they figure something out...
    07-14-09 11:06 PM
    Had this same issue with my Curve when I first got it as well. If I remember correctly there were some settings on the Berry that needed to be adjusted.

Under Options > Media Card -
    Media Card support - ON
    Auto Enable Mass Storage Mode When Connected - YES

Haven't had any luck with my Tour getting PocketMac to see it and I haven't tried these setting changes to know if it makes a difference.

Hopefully they'll have a patch or workaround fairly quickly...
    07-14-09 11:20 PM
    This is very frustrating. I downloaded Blackberry Media Sync, so I can now move some music over very easily, however, I want to send some pics from my mac TO the phone. Any suggestions? I couldn't sync with bluetooth (would have been great to send file), tried emailing pic to myself with gmail with no luck....help?

Scott
    07-15-09 12:51 AM
    I know this is not the option you want to hear but I have had more luck with marks missing sync..

it costs money but it has worked..
    07-15-09 01:04 AM
    That actually looks like a great app, anyone else using it? Too bad the included software can't do all that for us (pocket mac).
    Thanks so much for the info....

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com

07-15-09 01:11 AM
    I had trouble with Pocket Mac, so after reading some forums related to Mac issues, I decided to try Missing Sync. It has worked flawlessly since I installed it. The only issue I've had is when I try to sync music to the Tour, but the problem is an iTunes MP3/MP4/MP4a issue. Nothing to do with the tour. I would recommend Missing Sync highly.
    07-15-09 09:14 AM
    That's great to hear...thanks for the reply....Gonna get this app on Friday....

07-15-09 10:25 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD