Has anyone noticed that when you go to the App Store the Tour is no longer listed as one of the Devices. For example when you want to view the Deal Of The Day and it asks you to select your device the Tour isn't listed anymore. Anyone know why
    08-09-09 12:44 PM
    Because the tour isn't a phone..... Its a way of life.

Seriously though I have no idea.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-09-09 01:38 PM
    Because the tour isn't a phone..... Its a way of life.

Seriously though I have no idea.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    LOL very true
    08-09-09 01:41 PM
    I sent an email to MobiHand support to see when they will be adding it especially as developers make apps that require a screen size or feature specific to a phone like the Storm 98500/9530.
    08-09-09 02:47 PM
    i don't know why that is but i recently purchased berry weather on Friday and they could not provide the registration code. instead of a registration code on my invoice it stated error. i'm wondering if this has any merit to your claim. although, i did log into apps and it does show my device listed.
    08-09-09 03:54 PM
    i don't know why that is but i recently purchased berry weather on Friday and they could not provide the registration code. instead of a registration code on my invoice it stated error. i'm wondering if this has any merit to your claim. although, i did log into apps and it does show my device listed.
    What do you mean you login and your device comes up? When I go to BlackBerry Apps and BlackBerry Themes- Crackberry BlackBerry Software Store on my laptop I can't select the Tour as my deivice.
    08-09-09 04:21 PM
    What do you mean you login and your device comes up? When I go to BlackBerry Apps and BlackBerry Themes- Crackberry BlackBerry Software Store on my laptop I can't select the Tour as my deivice.
    Perhaps he means when he logs in to the store through his BB. The tour shows up as my default BB when I log on through my phone, but not on the site.
    08-09-09 05:07 PM
    i know exactly what your talking about. the phone selector...it DID use to be there too. i have no idea why though.
    08-09-09 05:55 PM
    Perhaps he means when he logs in to the store through his BB. The tour shows up as my default BB when I log on through my phone, but not on the site.
    Yeah that makes sense although I havent tried to go thru the Mobile App

i know exactly what your talking about. the phone selector...it DID use to be there too. i have no idea why though.
    And yes it used to be there so I wonder why it's no longer there
    08-09-09 06:04 PM
    Go to mobihand.com, they have the tour listed.
    08-09-09 09:18 PM
    is it available yet in indonesia
    08-09-09 09:28 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD