07-01-09 12:20 PM

LOL!! I never thought to look on youtube for a video of these!

you just went +1 in my cool people list
    07-01-09 12:33 PM
    LOL!! I never thought to look on youtube for a video of these!

you just went +1 in my cool people list
    What!? I wasn't at the top already?!?
    07-01-09 12:42 PM
    Can someone explain why this feature isn't already in BBs?
    07-01-09 12:51 PM
    What!? I wasn't at the top already?!?

LOL you're close....

but the top people are all on BBM
    07-01-09 12:52 PM
    Salomondrin can you help me on something? When I get my Tour I want to unlock it to use ATT or TMO. I need instructions and or a link. Also did your Tour(s) come from Sprint or Vzn? I heard Sprint's comes unlocked out the box. Any truth to this? And also you should show your self in your videos, your somewhat famous for them. A couple more pre released devices and you can start your own show
    07-01-09 01:25 PM
    Salomondrin can you help me on something? When I get my Tour I want to unlock it to use ATT or TMO. I need instructions and or a link. Also did your Tour(s) come from Sprint or Vzn? I heard Sprint's comes unlocked out the box. Any truth to this? And also you should show your self in your videos, your somewhat famous for them. A couple more pre released devices and you can start your own show
    If one shows them selves in video's they risk losing getting the prereleases,
    07-01-09 01:28 PM
    That would be nice and save us $2.95
    07-01-09 01:37 PM
    Oh. Duh silly me. Sorry. Maybe he should just put on a wrestling mask and a cape. Capt N Salomondrin Lebre. LOl. J/K. talk about flare.
    07-01-09 01:39 PM
    I thought he bought them off ebay? I could be wrong, but I remember reading in another thread he was bidding on his 2nd one.
    07-01-09 01:45 PM
    Would any else now if Sprint's Tour will be unlocked? I read this somewhere, but I'm not sure if it's any truth to it. I figured I would just call Sprint and ask for an unlocking code.
    07-01-09 01:53 PM
    Sorry bud... My came unlocked. I have no idea how the VERIZON's or SPRINT ones are going to come out.

With mine, which is unlocked, I was able to use it on ATT, BUT it wasn't running on 3G though for some reason.
    07-01-09 02:20 PM
    Sorry bud... My came unlocked. I have no idea how the VERIZON's or SPRINT ones are going to come out.

With mine, which is unlocked, I was able to use it on ATT, BUT it wasn't running on 3G though for some reason.
    It doesn't get 3G over GSM here in the states, but it is tuned for the 3G frequencies over in Europe, same as the Storm. Sorry.
    08-23-09 11:20 PM
38 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD