my bb rep told me it has a feature called Vibra Ring which allows it to be the first bb to vibrate and ring at the same time so it looks like we wont need an app for this anymore...
    07-01-09 11:26 AM
    lol "Vibra Ring"... Did they collaborate with trojan for that feature?
    07-01-09 11:31 AM
    that would be nice
    07-01-09 11:32 AM
    my bb rep told me it has a feature called Vibra Ring which allows it to be the first bb to vibrate and ring at the same time so it looks like we wont need an app for this anymore...
    hmmm. Thats hard for me to believe. Doesnt sound like a feature they would just put on one phone. If this is true, this will be consistent in the software for all berries to come. Odd enough, I haven't heard anything about this in the specs as of yet.
    07-01-09 11:33 AM
    not sure if I believe that. Many here already have the Tour, none of them have said it rings and vibrates at the same time.

it would be nice to have that, I mean every dummy phone out there has it
    07-01-09 11:34 AM
    No it doesn't

You need to actually download the app.
    07-01-09 11:35 AM
    not sure if I believe that. Many here already have the Tour, none of them have said it rings and vibrates at the same time.

it would be nice to have that, I mean every dummy phone out there has it
    They also have the ability to send a text message with over 160 chars by splitting it up into multiple messages and reassembling on the other end (and BBs do reassemble), but that doesn't seem to be on the horizon either.
    07-01-09 11:36 AM
    No it doesn't

man I saw your name in this thread and was hoping there would be a video of "VibraRing" on the hood of a Bentley or something
    07-01-09 11:37 AM
    hmm you should dig a little deeper into the phone, maybe you will find something
    07-01-09 11:42 AM
    hmm you should dig a little deeper into the phone, maybe you will find something
    it does not have vibe and ring. No blackberry does. theres apps out there for this
    07-01-09 11:43 AM
    man I saw your name in this thread and was hoping there would be a video of "VibraRing" on the hood of a Bentley or something
    LOL LOL LOL! I've gotten a lot of crap for doing those videos, and more after people looked me up on GOOGLE or whatever they used! LOL I'll try to be "professional" from now on! LOL
    07-01-09 11:43 AM
    hmmm. Thats hard for me to believe. Doesnt sound like a feature they would just put on one phone. If this is true, this will be consistent in the software for all berries to come. Odd enough, I haven't heard anything about this in the specs as of yet.
    Ring Tones: 32 Polyphonic + vibrate (MIDI, MP3)
    Could mean ring/vibrate at the same time?
    07-01-09 11:44 AM
    well then what is this Vibra ring thing?
    07-01-09 11:46 AM
    well then what is this Vibra ring thing?
    exactly what is means..the phone vibrates, and then rings. Not at the same time though
    07-01-09 11:48 AM
    Guys! Again, the answer is no. Sorry But like someone up here said, you can download the app to make it work.
    07-01-09 11:49 AM
    No it doesn't

What app is for that??
    07-01-09 11:50 AM
    What app is for that??
    the one I have is called BUZZME its free. makes the phone ring and vibrate at the same time
    07-01-09 11:51 AM
    the one I have is called BUZZME its free. makes the phone ring and vibrate at the same time
    Yep, that's the one ^
    07-01-09 11:52 AM
    Guys! Again, the answer is no. Sorry But like someone up here said, you can download the app to make it work.
    hopfully when the new OS 5.0 comes out, this will be included...maybe lol
    Thank you! Never knew that before
    From app world there are 3 choices when searching for buzzme and only one of them is free ..... it's called bigtancan buzzme. Is that the right one?

(don't mean to take over this thread!!!!)
    07-01-09 11:59 AM
    that would be nice
    +1 for me too
    07-01-09 12:06 PM
    LOL LOL LOL! I've gotten a lot of crap for doing those videos, and more after people looked me up on GOOGLE or whatever they used! LOL I'll try to be "professional" from now on! LOL

BAAA!!! professional is for the suits in a business meeting, on crackberry I want flare, it is all about how many pieces of flare you have, and you my friend are doing well!
    07-01-09 12:10 PM
    From app world there are 3 choices when searching for buzzme and only one of them is free ..... it's called bigtancan buzzme. Is that the right one?

(don't mean to take over this thread!!!!)
    I didn't get the app BUZZME from the appworld. at the time I got it from the storm fourm under the 3rd party apps section and did the OTA download...I saw the ones u just saw in appworld and no thats not the one i have...

SALOM....where did you get the download for your tour then for Buzzme?
    07-01-09 12:12 PM
    No it doesn't

+1

However, my Bold does it....
    07-01-09 12:17 PM
38 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD