My tour never used to do this but now when I add in a new appointment the device defaults to send using Facebook instead of send using "my linked gmail account". Is there any way to default it back to my email?

Thanks.
    09-11-09 06:48 AM
    I ran into a problem: None of the events in my BB Tour were getting uploaded to Gmail Calendar. Then, I switched the "send using" from my Gmail address to the notable "FACEBOOK", and everything is working again.

I'm curious what the Send Using Facebook thing is. What Calendar? Where is my event information going, and can my peeps on Facebook see it I wonder...
    09-11-09 10:17 PM
    You answer lies under options adv options default services.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-12-09 07:24 AM
    You answer lies under options adv options default services.

What does CMIME stand for in that option menu?

09-12-09 07:31 AM
    What does CMIME stand for in that option menu?

A non-speaking French Sailor wearing all black and white facepaint.

09-12-09 10:19 AM
    CMIME is also the service book designator for you mail accts. But that definition is funny joey
    09-12-09 10:56 AM
    Thanks for the advice on options-advanced options-default services suggestion. I appreciate. Will try that out. Regards, Tom.
    09-13-09 12:23 AM
    This works, but it doesn't update my existing calendar events...they still have Facebook in the send using section. Any idea how to change existing events?

To answer Tom's question, these events do not post on Facebook, but rather if you want to invite someone to an event in your calendar, the invite will be through FB.
    04-12-10 02:26 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD