Actually tested out easy lock and it is hands down the best i have ever seen!
    You mean this?

I was literally about to pay the dollar for the full version of Slide Lock, then I decided to try the company's other free offerings first. Easy Lock was my first stop, and I'm smitten.
    01-23-12 09:35 PM
    FACELOCK ajani infotech (TO stop accidentally touching screen buttons While on Call)
    and
    Slide Lock by Bulbera(stops accidental dialing on my blackberry touch screen)
    06-10-12 12:10 PM
    I like to use the native password lock that's on the phone already.

Does anyone know of a slide lock app that works before asking for the password?

All I have tired ask for me to type in my password, and then slide unlock the screen.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using the CB forums app
    06-10-12 05:21 PM
    Hello! I am new here and I just bought Slide Lock Pro from Bulbera, but it doesn't show me the missed calls on the lock screen, and the LED doesn't blink for them... anyone else having this problem?
    01-09-13 12:26 AM
    Hello! I am new here and I just bought Slide Lock Pro from Bulbera, but it doesn't show me the missed calls on the lock screen, and the LED doesn't blink for them... anyone else having this problem?
    Did you set all the permissions to Allow and a Battery pull?
    01-10-13 01:01 AM
30 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD