Is there any way I can download torrents on my blackberry. It can be any way: I have unlimited internet and will also take an online work around. Can you please help me.
    Thanks
    12-09-09 05:45 PM
    If you download torrents using your bb, you may get hit with a huge bill.
    12-09-09 05:53 PM
    If you download torrents using your bb, you may get hit with a huge bill.
    Yeah, but is there any way???????????
    12-09-09 07:53 PM
    I have no idea if this works on BlackBerry. UTorrent mobile client - Forums - �Torrent - The Lightweight and Efficient BitTorrent Client I only use BitTorrent on the PC.
    12-09-09 08:07 PM
    Seriously -- what kind of torrents do you want to download at 3G speed? Please don't -- its a very inefficient use of resources.
    12-09-09 08:41 PM
    What...the....

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-11-09 06:12 AM
    He's probably one of those that doesn't have access to high-speed Internet access, therefore his 3G is faster than his dialup.

As mentioned though, you will be hit with tethering charges if you use your phone as a modem. There is usually a $8+/- per MB charge on data being downloaded via tether mode.

Unlimited Internet doesn't mean you get to use every possible application made for BB on your device. Some applications are included in your plan, and some are not. I highly doubt torrent apps are included. It's a good way to get your cell-phone contract canceled.

Contact your provider and ask for a USB based 3G/HSDPA modem. It looks like a thumbdrive and plugs into a USB port. This will give you faster Internet access without having to deal with tethering.
    Last edited by xtort; 12-11-09 at 09:41 AM.
    12-11-09 09:38 AM
    @ $8/MB that would be about $34k for one movie....YIKES
    12-11-09 10:14 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD