like the title saids.. got the newest version on facebook on my torch and seem to not be gettin any inbox notification on facebook and when i go check in the computer i have so much inbox.. weird cause i get notifications for tags, comment, and even chat but i never get notified when i get a new inbox only would notice it when i go on facebook on the computer.. any have an idea how i can fix this problem? any help greatly appreciated thankyou

- theKHMERboy
    09-12-11 08:21 AM
    I also have noticed I am not getting my inbox messages through the FB app and have to log in to mobile site for then. Very annoying cos I used to get them....

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-12-11 05:31 PM
    Yeah me to but now I am not.. Like I get notified when on chat or ppl write on my wall and stuff but never for inbox messages and I do the same thing go on the browser which I think its really gay

09-12-11 06:53 PM
    happens to me too. either they are extremely delayed or i dont get them at all.
    09-12-11 07:24 PM
    Okay I guess I am not the only one.. Wonder if it happens to a lot of ppl or ppl who have other blackberrys beside the torch.. Rim should fix this problem

09-12-11 07:28 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD