Happy 5th Birthday CrackBerry!

We would like to share the joy with you. You may consider it as a coincidence that today Email++ saw its highest rank to date on AppWorld. It became the 2nd top paid app for smartphone on AppWorld today, same day as Crackberry`s 5th birthday. Therefore, to celebrate our success, we are giving away few coupons today, which can be redeemable at CrackBerry store.

Coupon code: EPP4HBDCB02262012

02-26-12 09:27 PM
    This is a great way to organize all ur email accts. The app allows so many functions to my email accts. I would recommend this app to everyone. It runs very good on my 9930 and if u ever need anything the support is great. They developer is really active here in the forums and also have a email support site as well.

Sent from my BlackBerry Bold 9930 using Tapatalk
    devcellent likes this.
    02-26-12 09:56 PM
    Thank you. I actually paid $2.99 for this app before but when I tried upgrading from 2.0.2 to 2.2.2 it requested that I had to purchase the app again. I had to use this promo code to install the app again. Will this continue for future updates? Updates are usually free, right?
    02-26-12 10:11 PM
    Thank you very much!

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    02-26-12 10:37 PM
    it will work over wifi?
    02-26-12 10:42 PM
    Thank you. I actually paid $2.99 for this app before but when I tried upgrading from 2.0.2 to 2.2.2 it requested that I had to purchase the app again. I had to use this promo code to install the app again. Will this continue for future updates? Updates are usually free, right?
    All upgrades for Email++ is free. Not sure why it would ask you to pay again Please send an email to support if you have this issue with future upgrade.
    02-26-12 11:20 PM
    it will work over wifi?
    As far as we know, you need BIS to have emails working on BB. As long as you get emails using the native BB email client, you will get the additional features of Email++. Email++ is just a plugin on top of the native client.
    02-26-12 11:23 PM
    Awesome thank you!
    02-26-12 11:40 PM
    Already expired Darn
    02-27-12 12:15 AM
    All upgrades for Email++ is free. Not sure why it would ask you to pay again Please send an email to support if you have this issue with future upgrade.
    I will. What is the email for support? Thanks.
    02-27-12 07:04 AM
    Thanks so much for this free offering

Loving every minute of it. A Simply Great application
    devcellent likes this.
    02-27-12 05:33 PM
    I will. What is the email for support? Thanks.
    [email protected]
    02-28-12 10:12 PM
    Thanks so much for this free offering

Loving every minute of it. A Simply Great application
    Thanks, we will appreciate review on AppWorld/Mobihand.
    02-28-12 10:13 PM
    Is the free offer still available?
    02-29-12 12:18 AM
    Nope it's not.
    02-29-12 12:50 AM
    Not really sure how much of an offer there ever was. I tried the code right after it was posted and it came up as already expired so..............

Maybe there was only 1 or two copies to be had? If so, it wasn't much of a celebration was it? LOL

R...

02-29-12 12:14 PM
    Not really sure how much of an offer there ever was. I tried the code right after it was posted and it came up as already expired so..............

Maybe there was only 1 or two copies to be had? If so, it wasn't much of a celebration was it? LOL

R...
    Sorry, there were 5 available and gone in a flash. Better luck next time! It is on of the top paid app and currently featured on AppWorld, so got used up fast. There were 40 licenses given through CrackBerry. Follow us on Twitter and/or Facebook, to increase your chance.
    02-29-12 11:45 PM
    Really its worth the cpl dollars to just buy it. It just allows me to manage all my email easily.
    03-01-12 01:31 AM
    So what does this app really do and look like? Hate mobile apps that you can't trail. It's a gamble.
    03-01-12 06:08 AM
    So what does this app really do and look like? Hate mobile apps that you can't trail. It's a gamble.
    You can find detail from the product description on AppWorld: Buy Email ++ - Download Email ++ - Buy Apps from BlackBerry App World

Also, here is a link of the help page: Email++ Help
    It needs update, but you will get the idea as to how it works.

Check you PM/email box.
    03-01-12 07:46 AM
    You can find detail from the product description on AppWorld: Buy Email ++ - Download Email ++ - Buy Apps from BlackBerry App World

Also, here is a link of the help page: Email++ Help
    It needs update, but you will get the idea as to how it works.

Check you PM/email box.
    Sorry to be pain but I still don't know what this app has to offer. I would love to trail this though, but only if it's possible. I can't guarantee I will buy it after a trail, but would love to trail before I buy. Thanks.
    03-02-12 09:14 AM
    Sorry to be pain but I still don't know what this app has to offer. I would love to trail this though, but only if it's possible. I can't guarantee I will buy it after a trail, but would love to trail before I buy. Thanks.
    There is a help page for Email++: Email++ Help
    Please check your email.
    03-04-12 08:29 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD