So, so far I just bought the QuickLaunch program, together with BerryBuzz, now I'm looking for a few other things (hopefully free).

- What's a very good weather program, I've been using weatherbug from the free BBApp section but was wondering what you guys use..

- What is the best GPS I can get that's either right for the buck, or generally free? (Not looking for any subscriptions) .. Is TeleNav free?

- What are some of the additional apps you guys use such as quickpull for the 9700 or maybe a better browser than Opera5?

And my last question is how do you remove the "Visual Voice Mail" thing from my processes + is there anything you guys specifically deleted like that built in gmail check mail thing?

Thanks !
    11-30-09 01:21 AM
    I paid for WeatherBug Elite, but ended up leaving it. I now use BeWeather, which I love. I liked that WeatherBug had push updates, but the graphics and UI of BeWeather are far, far superior.

I used Google Maps for GPS; I'm waiting for the day they provide Google Navigation to phones other than just the Droid. I think TeleNav is free, but with limitations.

Other apps I recommend: Score Mobile, Poynt, OpenBeak, DriveSafe.ly, Trapster, Google Talk, edocrab, Ka-Glom!, Pandora, Slacker, CaptureIt.
    11-30-09 01:44 AM
    I use BerryWeather, love it. Also, Google Maps is a very decent GPS app for free. CaptureIt is nice, I have it set to a convenience button (that I keep pressing on accident...lol at all the random screen captures I find in my pics folder).
    11-30-09 09:48 AM
    -Capture it
    -Berry weather (not free but worth it)
    -QuickLaunch
    -Google Voice
    -Beejive
    -Viigo
    -SocialScope.net for twitter

a few more goodies here
    https://hookedontronyx.com/Applications.html
    11-30-09 10:01 AM
    QL is awesome except it won't let me access the menu after I created my first shortcut

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-30-09 11:40 AM
    If you have Quick Launch, you don't need capture it any more.

I cannot survive without ewallet for all my passwords, etc. because of the desktop sync.
    11-30-09 11:42 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD