Hello,

Can we list the best back up apps or ways to back the information WITHOUT THE BB DESKTOP MANGER ( Which it doesn' t work with my computer...so I have to find other ways to back up my phone...)

I USED '' MY IQ '' for 6 months or so...
    It DOES back up your pictures and files, SMS, but the most important thing...THE CONTACTS ..for some reason backs up around 10 or 15 contacts...it is WEIRD... why does that so i will cancel..

Any one else with similar experinece?

THanks!!!
    02-17-11 12:14 PM
    Hello,

Can we list the best back up apps or ways to back the information WITHOUT THE BB DESKTOP MANGER ( Which it doesn' t work with my computer...so I have to find other ways to back up my phone...)

I USED '' MY IQ '' for 6 months or so...
    It DOES back up your pictures and files, SMS, but the most important thing...THE CONTACTS ..for some reason backs up around 10 or 15 contacts...it is WEIRD... why does that so i will cancel..

Any one else with similar experinece?

THanks!!!
    Well first I would figure out why DM does not work then fix it. If you still cant use DM then you could try these but nothing is going to backup your application data except for DM so it would be like a fresh install on all your apps

*Blackberry Protect (i think this is still in beta zone only) or Google Sync for contacts, calendar, etc.
    *BBSAK for backing up apps
    *Memory card just back it up to PC with USB mass storage mode
    rocky777 likes this.
    02-17-11 04:22 PM
    Thanks so much !!!
    I will try them, cool ,cool!!
    As far as the DM, i tryed the CD, downloading it from the internet when I bouhgt it about 10 months ago..
    Maybe now they have a fix or a downloadable file that would fix it.
    Back then I used the CD , not work ( like 3 or 4 times ) doesn 't read it or it starts installing and at the last minute just becomes weird.. i forgto thre real reason, but i install it and then NOT BEING ABLT TO RUN IT..
    Same thing with the file of DM coming from the net.....
    Big Pain for me...
    Bought it overseas, so nowhere I could go.. hahah

If I can install the DM in my computer or if you knwo where to get a file that actually works, then I would be in HEAVEN ..
    02-17-11 05:24 PM
    If I can install the DM in my computer or if you knwo where to get a file that actually works, then I would be in HEAVEN ..
    Try installing it again. If you cant get it working then post here and we will help you get it working

Blackberry Desktop Manager 6
    02-17-11 05:36 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD