Please list the top paid for apps you have on your blackberry and if they are worth the money?

So far the only ones I have paid for are:

BerryBuzz
    QuickLaunch

and I love both of them! thinking about getting BerryWeather, anything else I should pick up?
    12-02-09 02:05 PM
    AutoStandby, hands down. And aerize alerts.
    12-02-09 03:54 PM
    Quicklaunch of course...
    12-02-09 03:55 PM
    Sorry im now but what does Quicklaunch does ?
    12-02-09 05:01 PM
    Sorry im now but what does Quicklaunch does ?

http://www.nikkisoft.com/
    12-02-09 05:17 PM
    Aerize Optimizer
    12-02-09 05:28 PM
    More than the 'smaller' apps, but Pocket Informant is worth every penny for those of us who are OCD about staying organized.
    12-02-09 06:05 PM
    I'm thinking of buying BerryWeather and MeterBerry, that will take my list to 4 and i think it may stop there until something new comes out, the only other thing that looks cool is the Blurts one, but for some reason i cant get the bluetooth to configure to my laptop properly. to Desktop manager its fine but not for other features
    12-02-09 11:26 PM
    quicklaunch and addonis (formerly berryaddon)
    12-02-09 11:50 PM
    Quicklaunch
    Meterberry
    Beyond160

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-03-09 03:57 AM
    Ascendo Money
    Berry Weather
    Berry Buzz
    BB Smart Alarms Pro

Those are my only paid apps, but are worth every penny
    12-03-09 09:05 AM
    Please list the top paid for apps you have on your blackberry and if they are worth the money?
    Funny but most of the 3rd party apps I use the most and love the best were free. But the clear winner in the "paid for" department is BB Smart Alarms. I use this app all day long and would pay 4 times what they charge for it. I can't imagine not having this app on my BlackBerry.

12-03-09 11:19 AM
    Vlingo is the only paid app I use. Indispensable for my needs, since I'm in the car all the time.

12-03-09 12:45 PM
    meterberry
    trackit vehicle ed.
    berryweather
    12-03-09 01:04 PM
    QuickLaunch
    BerryWeather
    QuickPull

All well worth the investment IMHO.
    12-03-09 01:09 PM
    AddOnIs
    Vlingo Plus
    BeeJive
    eGPS or BerryLocator
    RDM+
    BerryWeather

Since I use my BB for my business, AddOnIs is great for tracking phone calls and adding notes that get sync'd back to Outlook. I have a complete call log that I can reference at work or on my BB.

I'm out an about a lot, so Vlingo and Drivesafe.ly get used a lot. Vlingo will be even better once they support IM applications. I didn't list Drivesafe.ly in my top apps list, mainly becuase there are so many ways to get PRo for free. I think Vlingo needs some better "hands-free" capabilities (holding the button down the entire time you talk is not hands-free). Other than that, it works well for me.

I'm a social networking junkie. Between BBM, AIM, GoogleTalk, and others, I do a lot of chatting throughout the day. Even though I like IM+ and Nimbuzz, I keep going back to BeeJive for the UI. I'll sometimes go back to IM+, mainly since it does push-IM via e-mail, and I can use Vlingo to reply via e-mail.

I think having a way to locate your BB is a very good option. Hopefully you never really need to use it, but just having an app on my BB that can find it amkes me feel better. On my 8830WE, I used BerryLocator. It doesn't seem to pull up the GPS location as quickly as eGPS does, so I've gone with eGPS on my Tour. I just wish eGPS was able to send to more than one e-mail address (lie BerryLocator does).

Since I use my BB for my business, RDM+ is also on my list. I was at a client's office and needed a document that wasn't on my BB. I just logged into my office computer with RDM+ and transfered the document to my BB. Having desktop access is an awesome capability!
    12-03-09 04:21 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD