09-02-12 11:49 AM
36 12
tools
    That was exactly the motivation to use the SHIFT combination, that you do not press this buttons/options by accident (e.g. when the device is in your pocket).
    That's why I always use the keyboard lock when the BB is in my pocket ... otherwise who knows who my phone is calling and carrying on with

Another option maybe .. "Use Shift combination for S and R?"
    10-14-11 10:02 AM
    TOMPlayer update to v0.5.2.3 available
    Changes: Playlist creation, Support for media actions (e.g from a Headset) and some small bugfixes...

Detailed Changelog
    OTA-Update-Link
    (Please select the right version for your OS)

BTW: Scrobbling is already implemented - but since two weeks I am waiting for a reply from last.fm in order to clarify some points concerning the licence & usage of the Last.fm logo - unfortunately no reply till today. [but as soon as I am going to get a positive reply Scrobbling will be part of TOMPlayer...]
    Last edited by emacf1; 10-22-11 at 03:16 AM.
    10-22-11 03:07 AM
    TOMPlayer update to v0.9.0.3 available
    Changes: Last.fm Scrobble Service & FF/REW Enhancements...

Last.fm Scrobble Service
    TOMPlayer now supporting the Scrobble Service powered by Last.fm. The Last.fm scrobble service lets you add a track-play to your profile. This data is used to show your listening history and generate personalized charts and recommendations (and more). - This feature requires a separate Last.fm account - for Terms & Conditions applies see Last.fm Website for details.

FF/REW Enhancements
    Support for 'Press and Hold':
    In the previous build you had to press the FF/REW Buttons multiple times in order to navigate forward/backward. This glitch have been finally resolved and you simply can press & hold the FF and REW Buttons and you can navigate comfortable over the current active track.
    This press & hold function also applies when you use the Trackpad/ball.

Acceleration and Max FF/REW Speed:
    While you keep the FF/REW Button pressed the change will be accelerating till a maximum that can be adjusted in the TOMPlayer options.

Detailed Changelog
    OTA-Update-Link
    11-01-11 11:33 AM
    I'm getting this error on my BB Bold 9900.

TOMPlayer has expired - please update your current version at emacberry.com
    I've deleted >> restarted >> installed latest >> restarted >> Get error >> OK >> Try to start app again >> new error

Uncaught exception: application already running in this process
    I've also pulled the battery. Any ideas?
    01-31-12 11:11 PM
    few moments ago v0.9.0.5 have been released - update via:

http://www.emacberry.com/ota/tomp.jad

Extended BETA Period
    02-01-12 03:05 AM
    Any word on a version of this for the Playbook?
    03-14-12 09:49 PM
    yes - 'No'
    03-15-12 02:02 AM
    @emacf1 - Thanks, although your answer made me die a little inside.
    03-16-12 10:34 AM
    every time I use the PlayBook I have the same feeling...
    03-16-12 11:27 AM
    Matthias, you're not happy with the playbook? (I've been thinking about getting one.)
    03-16-12 04:25 PM
    TOMPlayer update to v0.9.2.2 available
    Changes: Playlist enhancements & "Snooze"Mode

Last recently Used Playlists
    TOMPlayer will keep track of you last recently used playlists. The application will add the last five playlists you have used to the BlackBerry menu (at the top and adding the prefix 'PL' to make it easier to identify them). You can instantly switch to one of the last five playlist by simply selecting the menu item. Of course your current active playlist will be added to the recently used list instead. This will allow you to switch between different playlists with just a single click.

New Snooze-Mode
    If you like you, you can automatically shut down TOMPlayer after a certain amount of time - once the time is over TOMPlayer will stop the playback (of course the current active track of the playlist and the position will be saved) and end the application.

You can select between 10min, 15min, 30min (default), 60min, 120min and a custom value (where you can specify any different snooze timer in minutes).

and way more...

Detailed Changelog
    OTA-Update-Link
    09-02-12 11:49 AM
36 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD