I am trialing this app and so far it seems like it is quite a productivity booster. I am just wondering if there are any users here that have used it for a while and what you thoughts are after longer term use. It is a bit pricey at $60 so I am looking for input. Thx.
    08-13-09 11:02 AM
    I have had this app for about 4 months now and have just now gotten to the point where I have worked it into my daily routine. The entry price is really high, but I think in the end it was worth it.

I have a storm, so there is a lot of keyboard shortcut functionality within the app that I am missing, but I still find it remarkably useful and easy to use. For me, the functionality for which there is no replacement are: Delegation, Injection, and task regeneration.

In my experience, I have ended up using it more and more as time goes on, and am starting to migrate more towards it being my trusted system, while my paper-based solution is merely a collection point in the process.
    08-13-09 12:43 PM
    I have used the product for years. I think it's great. I am also impressed the support. I have contacted them on several locations and they are always quick to get back to me.
    08-13-09 12:53 PM
    Thanks for the replies.

I am still learning all the details of this app but one thing I miss is the lack of categories for syncing to Outlook although it looks like that is planned for a future release. Also, an agenda view which includes both tasks and calendar items would be helpful. I haven't tried it yet but it seems that PocketDay would take care of the agenda view issue. Any thoughts on either of these issues?
    08-14-09 10:30 AM
    I have been using ToDoMatrix for about a month and a half, and I absolutely love it. It's extremely easy and simple to use on the Blackberry, and their support is probably better, more thorough, more responsive and faster than any company I've ever worked with (with the possible exception of the makers of Timr, a timetracker for Blackberry which I also use). I only wish the web interface was as fast and easy to use as the Blackberry app.

They are always improving the software, very receptive to suggestions, and have an excellent understanding of what users really need.

Highly recommended!
    08-14-09 01:02 PM
    Thanks for the replies.

I am still learning all the details of this app but one thing I miss is the lack of categories for syncing to Outlook although it looks like that is planned for a future release. Also, an agenda view which includes both tasks and calendar items would be helpful. I haven't tried it yet but it seems that PocketDay would take care of the agenda view issue. Any thoughts on either of these issues?
    Ditto. Categories would make the app so much better.

I have been a 2yr user, but quit using it until the Outlook Tasks applet was completed. I needed the integration.

The other big issue I have is when delegating a task, the person who receives the notification has to create their own task in Outlook. I make a LOT of assignments and when at my desktop they accept my task and it goes into their task list. No chance for error or forgetting the assignment. This would be the cat's meow.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-14-09 05:57 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD