I downloaded facebook 1.5 and set it to sync w my calendar. I decided this was a mistake and deselected the option. However my calendar still won't display my appointments on the home screen. I deleted facebook but in my calendar options it still shows facebook as one of the calendars I can display. And help on getting rid of facebook in my calendar?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-22-09 06:44 PM
    have u tried to resync ur contacts .. ive had a similar problem b4 and thats wut solved it
    04-22-09 06:52 PM
    Resync? How would I do that?

04-22-09 06:58 PM
    I'm having the exact same problem. I've installed the new Facebook app and my calender won't sync properly with my Outlook 2007. It actually won't sinc at all. Any solution to this issue would be greatly appreciated.
    04-22-09 07:09 PM
    To remove a calendar:

Options > Advanced Options > Service Books > Remove the CICAL service book for the calendar you want to remove. This totally works!
    04-22-09 07:30 PM
    Yeaaaaaaaaaahhh. That worked. I effing love this forum.

04-22-09 08:07 PM
    To remove a calendar:

Options > Advanced Options > Service Books > Remove the CICAL service book for the calendar you want to remove. This totally works!
    04-22-09 08:23 PM
    This is a temporary fix, after a battery pull this service book comes back. There is no way to delete it permanently
    There's one way, but it involves making sure that the email associated with your Facebook account is the email account you have set up for your phone. Since both of mine are set to use my Yahoo! account, there's not another account in my CICAL settings. I don't have the problems everyone else is seeing.
    04-22-09 08:28 PM
    04-22-09 08:31 PM
    thanks everyone.
    04-22-09 09:36 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD