What ever happened with this. I though BB and TIVo made some announcement a while back. Anyone ever hear anything about when there will be a TIVO app.
    07-27-09 06:07 PM
    I think TIVO kinda became old news with everyone having there own DVR's now. ie.Directv,comcast,Dishnetwork,etc... Dont think this will every really happen?? Wish Directv would come out with a Storm ver. the iPhone ver is pretty cool.
    07-27-09 07:05 PM
    they do have the Tivo mobile website.... m.tivo.com
    07-27-09 07:22 PM
    thanks decent site
    07-27-09 08:27 PM
    09-29-09 10:23 PM
    Just installed it and this works great on the Storm. Now if they only had the compatible SlingPlayer Mobile I'd be set.
    09-30-09 06:53 AM
    So whats the scoop here?
    Do you have to have a Tivo unit for full functionality of the app?
    If you don't have a Tivo unit, what will/will not work with this app?
    09-30-09 07:58 AM
    So whats the scoop here?
    Do you have to have a Tivo unit for full functionality of the app?
    If you don't have a Tivo unit, what will/will not work with this app?
    Its a Tivo scheduling application which requires a login. No need to have it if you don't have Tivo.
    09-30-09 09:26 AM
    Just installed it and it works so good
    09-30-09 11:00 AM
    Installed and used it today. Works like a charm. Nice app and easy to use interface. running it on full .230 without a problem.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-30-09 07:34 PM
    Works great -- ditto to needing a Sling Player Mobile for BB!!!
    10-01-09 10:33 AM
    So does this work with other DVR's from cable providers? Or just a specific Tivo brand DVR?
    10-01-09 10:38 AM
    So does this work with other DVR's from cable providers? Or just a specific Tivo brand DVR?
    It works for TIVO's only, but if you have it with a cable card it should still work. Directv and others will have or do have thier own app. I'm pretty sure Fios does, and Directv (which i'm waiting for very impatiently) hasn't said much. except that they do have an IPhone app already. Take that for what that's worth
    10-01-09 10:50 AM
    It works for TIVO's only, but if you have it with a cable card it should still work. Directv and others will have or do have thier own app. I'm pretty sure Fios does, and Directv (which i'm waiting for very impatiently) hasn't said much. except that they do have an IPhone app already. Take that for what that's worth
    LAME. I have Time Warner, just a local cable provider. Doubt there is anything like this out there for them but I will look around. Thanks
    10-01-09 11:14 AM
    Anyone tried to DL this app recently? It is telling me it is not available for my device? I have the 9530 on Verizon so I should be good.
    10-02-09 01:06 PM
    Anyone tried to DL this app recently? It is telling me it is not available for my device? I have the 9530 on Verizon so I should be good.
    I downloaded the app yesterday, had no problem. Son also downloaded it. Works great.
    10-02-09 09:16 PM
    I don't understand what is up. I DL BB App World. The tivo app is not there in a search. I have to go to the website, have it send me the link and when I open it in App World, I get this:
    http://ellisz.home.insightbb.com/EVO/QL_tivo.jpg

I am running a hybrid .151 OS but I don't think that should cause a problem?
    10-03-09 09:57 AM
    Can someone assist me with this app? I don't have BIS (I use the data work around) and it looks like you have to get this through the app store. Unfortunately, you can't download through the app store unless you're on BIS. I have tried the OTA Downloader and that doesn't work either. I am a relative noob to BB so if someone can help me out here it would be greatly appreciated!
    10-05-09 09:30 AM
    I don't understand what is up. I DL BB App World. The tivo app is not there in a search. I have to go to the website, have it send me the link and when I open it in App World, I get this:
    http://ellisz.home.insightbb.com/EVO/QL_tivo.jpg

I am running a hybrid .151 OS but I don't think that should cause a problem?
    Here is link I used:
    http://www.blackberry.com/send/tivo
    10-05-09 01:59 PM
    Here is link I used:
    When I go there I get a message at the top of the browser that says "Mode Not Available"
    10-05-09 02:25 PM
    When I go there I get a message at the top of the browser that says "Mode Not Available"
    You using Opera or Blackberry browser to go to the site? Just tried it this morning, working fine for me with Blackberry browser.
    First screen when you click the above link:

Then clicking download:
    10-06-09 07:33 AM
    Do you have BIS or use the work around to access the internet?
    10-06-09 08:41 AM
    It is telling me I cant download it and its not available for my carrier..any ideas
    10-08-09 07:18 AM
    I am getting the same thing. My friend downloaded it and I tried to back it up to load to my phone but it would not work.

Not sure why my phone can't get it.
    10-18-09 09:26 PM
    Wow, I just used the link above and it allowed me to download. Not sure what changed but I have it now.

Thanks
    10-19-09 08:03 PM
27 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD