02-12-12 05:58 PM
31 12
tools
    Too bad I didn't get a response on this. My battery depleted pretty fast with this running, and unfortunately passed the trial period because I tried it for just one day.
    02-06-12 04:27 AM
    Too bad I didn't get a response on this. My battery depleted pretty fast with this running, and unfortunately passed the trial period because I tried it for just one day.
    Hi,

I am sorry that I missed your posts. I have not have any report related to any battery or memory drain, so I am not really sure why it happens.
    02-06-12 04:51 AM
    are you working on this for playbook?
    02-06-12 11:15 PM
    are you working on this for playbook?
    Currently no. I am still waiting for PlayBook 2.0 to see what Bridge features that they have. I don't plan to make something that is not going to be used if the new Bridge is better than TinyController.
    02-06-12 11:40 PM
    I am having the same issue as well.... 7.1.0.163
    Wanted to let you know: the developer has released an updated desktop and device software (v 1.2.2) that solves the problem of typing the zero key on the PC enters a question mark on the BB - the new version also adds the ability to use CAPS LOCK.

Due to approval times, it will not show up on App World for a few days - but you can get the update for both desktop and device at: http:tinycontroller.com - if you have purchased it already and it is registered, your registration number will automatically transfer to the update.

GOOD WORK AND SINCERE APPRECIATION to Yohanes (the developer) for responding to these issues so quickly!!!!
    02-12-12 11:52 AM
    Wanted to let you know: the developer has released an updated desktop and device software (v 1.2.2) that solves the problem of typing the zero key on the PC enters a question mark on the BB - the new version also adds the ability to use CAPS LOCK.

Due to approval times, it will not show up on App World for a few days - but you can get the update for both desktop and device at: http:tinycontroller.com - if you have purchased it already and it is registered, your registration number will automatically transfer to the update.
    Just want to add something: you can enable the workaround in the Desktop version (settings, misc, "Enable workaround for '0' turning to '?' in some phones).

The reason that it is not enabled by default is because I can't seem to differentiate which OS needs this option (Don_Henry also confirms that his friend using the exact same OS didn't have the problem).

GOOD WORK AND SINCERE APPRECIATION to Yohanes (the developer) for responding to these issues so quickly!!!!
    And thank you for helping me find a solution to this problem.
    02-12-12 05:58 PM
31 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD