I just got my bold 9700 less than 24hours ago and went through all the troubles of switching pins and contacts. I noticed just at the very bottom of the screen it looks like a tiny piece of lint or something under the screen. Its not bery noticable, but I'm wondering if its going to get worse?? The phone is less than 24 hours old so there is not a scratch on it. It is only visible on white backgrounds. Anyone experiece this? I don't know if would be worth swapping my bold for, but I don't want it to get any worse.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-11-10 08:47 AM
    since your phone is only 24hrs old i would bring it back and exchange it....
    02-11-10 10:03 AM
    happened to me i had around 5 lines
    under a white background
    but just on the black it looks like dust

http://forums.crackberry.com/f146/du...screen-416571/
    02-11-10 06:11 PM
    Yeah, something UNDER the screen that you just purchased needs to go back ASAP!!!
    02-11-10 06:40 PM
    thank you all for the responses. I took it back asap and the rep was really surprised that that one got out of the factory like that. Now I am encountering another problem which I'm hoping somebody here can help with it. My right side key is not working. I even changed the settings to see if it would recognize something else but NADA. I really hope this is something that will resolve itself??? Anyone with this problem. I swear I am trying to love this phone, but am having bad luck. I switched over from the bold 9000 which is a great phone, but my new bold seems to hate me. Any recommends on the right key? If I go to At&T one more time they might ban me lol, but actually I should be the one who is angry since I am getting defective phones right?
    02-12-10 12:07 AM
    The right side key clicks in twice. Try pushing it a little harder. If this does not work try a battery pull, reload ur os. If all of that doesn't work, just take it back and ask for some free mins or data or something for wasting your time. U pay good money for these phones,an at&t rep should be giving you a backrub while u wait.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-12-10 12:59 AM
    yea, the right side key is a 2-step key designed for the auto focus camera. a light push focuses it, a full push with click snaps the picture. just try pressing it harder. the Bold 9000 you are used to didnt have this since its camera wasnt auto focus.
    02-12-10 01:10 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD