I have to submit time sheets for payroll every two weeks at my job. Can anyone suggest an App that would allow me to easily keep track of my hours at work? I know that I could just use old fashioned paper and pen or maybe the notepad but since I have the BB I figured I would see if anyone else uses an app for similar purposes.
    Thanks

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-03-10 07:35 PM
    I use BizTrackit. It is very simple, but not overly simple. At the same time, it doesn't implement all this other stuff I don't need. For what I do, I just need an easy way to track my hours per job and task, then give me a running total and generate a simple report every 2 weeks. It does this very well. At least it's the best one I was able to find after trying all the free ones.
    06-03-10 08:40 PM
    Thanks a lot, sounds like it would be great for what I need.

06-03-10 08:45 PM
    I use BizTrackit. It is very simple, but not overly simple. At the same time, it doesn't implement all this other stuff I don't need. For what I do, I just need an easy way to track my hours per job and task, then give me a running total and generate a simple report every 2 weeks. It does this very well. At least it's the best one I was able to find after trying all the free ones.
    Do you have the $40 version? I asked because if what I am looking at is the right app I don't need the extra features enough to make it worth that much.

06-03-10 08:49 PM
    Could just use sheet to go which is included with docs to go.
    06-03-10 08:55 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD