I usually buy all my apps from the Crackberry store. The problem is that every time I buy an app, I get an email indicating that the order is pending, and that it will be reviewed and completed within 15 mins. With every app that I've purchased, this review process usually ends up taking a few hours. I usually inquire with customer support and they always get back to me at the same time that the app is sent (usually about 6) hours.

Now I'm not saying this is completely unreasonable since I understand that it is everyone's interest here to have these orders verified. However, it is very frustrating when the confirmation email says that the process will only take 15 mins and I'm here all amped up to get my new app. I would appreciate it if anyone know any way to speed up this process.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-04-10 12:58 PM
    It took me a long time also. I guess it's not automated for some reason.
    03-04-10 01:03 PM
    where ill try to download apps ive had in the past from the superstore client, and it will stick on "preparing to deliver the download..." not sure y but it doesnt do anything. where as it used to open up the native browser and dl it immediately
    03-06-10 08:16 AM
    where ill try to download apps ive had in the past from the superstore client, and it will stick on "preparing to deliver the download..." not sure y but it doesnt do anything. where as it used to open up the native browser and dl it immediately
    Ditto� storm 9530
    03-06-10 08:25 PM
    Every app I've purchased through Crackberry's app store has been delayed due to verification. A few weeks ago I ordered MeterBerry one evening, only to have it arrive the the next morning. I was upset, I shot off an email asking what had to be verified again & again & again. It's the same email I order all of my apps from that you send all the apps too.....what gives? Glad it's just not me....lol
    03-07-10 10:50 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD