I'm looking for an app that would allow me to punch in and out like a time clock. I clock in and out up to 6 times per day and it is almost impossible to keep track. It would also have to keep a total of hours worked per day, week, and month.

Has anyone run across an app that will do this anywhere?
    04-01-09 09:48 PM
    You can try BizTrackIt. There is a new version that is out.

http://www.shrunkenhead.biz/download...BizTrackIt.jad

You have to disable compatibility mode to be able to see the whole screen, but it works on the Storm.
    Last edited by ukcats; 04-02-09 at 07:18 AM. Reason: Corrected URL
    04-02-09 07:15 AM
    Thanks. I'll download and try that next week. $40 is slittle steep, but its the only thing I've seen yet that looks like what I need.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-02-09 07:41 AM
    I'm working on that. I have many medications that I need to take daily and I want to be able to timestamp when I took them so I don't miss or take to much. There will be provision for timestamping multiple items (parking at a meter, pills, etc...) and you can set time intervals. That way when you look at the app, you can see red around the item means your alloted interval hasnt come yet, or green around it means you are clear to do the event (take the medication).
    04-06-09 05:48 PM
    I'm working on that. I have many medications that I need to take daily and I want to be able to timestamp when I took them so I don't miss or take to much. There will be provision for timestamping multiple items (parking at a meter, pills, etc...) and you can set time intervals. That way when you look at the app, you can see red around the item means your alloted interval hasnt come yet, or green around it means you are clear to do the event (take the medication).
    That's a fantastic idea. It's a common problem in pharmacy. Especially with medications that have to be spaced from other meds. You could integrate a reminder system as well, like some pill boxes will do - but you'd have the record of having taken the medication.
    04-06-09 09:03 PM
    I have spent some time trying to figure out how to make this as a stand-alone piece of hardware (similar to a stopwatch or watch) but the infrastructure/distribution/patenting complexities made it unfeasible. I'm excited to actually be able to do this with an existing infrastructure and distribution method. Hopefully it will sell when done
    04-06-09 10:02 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD