i have tried to restore, delete and reinstall the ticketmaster app on my storm multiple times after loading the verizon 5.0 software. nothing i do seems to work. when i go into downloads, it shows it as being archived, try to restore and i get nothing. have also tried deleting it from my app world and have deleted the files from the device memory. what more can i do to get this working again, as it has become very important to have this app on my phone within the past couple weeks. lost here...

also tried downloading from blackberry.com/ticketmaster and it says my phone is not supported. what gives?
    10-26-09 03:55 PM
    After upgrading to 5.0.0.328 (official from VZW) I started seeing issues with the Ticketmaster app, too. It was shortly after I reinstalled App World and started restoring my apps that my phone crashed on me with some sort of error (that unfortunately I cannot remember).

For VZW being as picky as they are, I'm surprised that I'm seeing any issues at all with 5.0.0.328.
    10-27-09 01:19 PM
    So, I guess we have to wait on a working version of the Ticketmaster app for peeps on 5.0
    10-28-09 09:31 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD