I see it as ECOE, I saw it the other day as ticketmaster- now the name has changed. just an fyi. I downloaded it and it's working great so far- I've been having problems getting Cake tickets so we'll see how this goes.
    04-09-09 10:12 AM
    Hey man really appreciate your help but I am looking for a cod file since thats what the simulator runs. Do you know where I could get that? Are these the files from you bb, or the original files you dl from the app word, those or the ones i am looking for. The file/files the app is installed from!
    Thanks again
    Yes, those are the installation files from my BB. The files that are used to install the apps aren't always cod files, sometimes they are just regular java files. If you look at the files that are used to install WeatherBug, you will see the same behavior.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-09-09 10:46 AM
    ah i spoke too soon- still can't find tickets. it keeps saying that it's loading. grrrr
    04-09-09 11:20 AM
    The Ticketmaster App is just a link to the mobile site.
    not its not.
    04-29-09 03:11 AM
    Anyone else having problems with this icon showing with their storm? It's like it comes and goes whenever, including times that I have done a battery pull.
    05-01-09 01:08 PM
    I haven't noticed any problems with the icon for the app on the storm but I'm not looking at the app all the time.

05-01-09 04:58 PM
    Damn thing just sits on "requesting" and stays there.

05-10-09 06:01 AM
    Yeah I'm having the same problems - sits on 'requesting' then I get a timed-out message.
    05-17-09 05:55 PM
    Damn thing just sits on "requesting" and stays there.

Yeah I'm having the same problems - sits on 'requesting' then I get a timed-out message.
    I think the app only works in the US at this time.

05-17-09 08:08 PM
34 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD