Are there any 3rd party apps for doing threaded SMS? I use a Tour, and I dont want to install 5.0 just yet because I love my Facebook. I did some searching in BB App World, but i don't want to just install a million things and have no good results. Anyone know of any such apps that could point me in the right direction?
    09-08-09 08:20 AM
    bChat

10char

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-08-09 09:42 AM
    I actually tried bChat. I wasnt so happy with some of it. I guess what i would love to see is something that looks similar to the threaded SMS in 5.0. I know everyone is going to say just install 5.0 but i NEEEED my Facebook. HAHA
    09-08-09 10:19 AM
    If there was, I think we would have heard of it by now.

I'm currently using 3jam, it's not fantastic, but it's better than bchat because it actually works for me and I haven't had any app compatibility issues.

09-08-09 10:29 AM
    OK I just downloaded 3jam. So far its pretty cool. But is there a way to make it so that the text only comes into 3jam and not into my SMS folder also?
    09-08-09 01:20 PM
    OK I just downloaded 3jam. So far its pretty cool. But is there a way to make it so that the text only comes into 3jam and not into my SMS folder also?
    go to options/security/firewall/block sms
    09-08-09 02:34 PM
    Use bchat. Its only a dollar. And it works juz as well now. No issues.

09-08-09 05:00 PM
    Is there a way to change the profile for bChat? I have the sound of my sms already but there is no vibration.
    09-12-09 12:08 PM
    Is there a way to change the profile for bChat? I have the sound of my sms already but there is no vibration.
    Yes. Go to Profiles > Advanced > Active Profile > bChat

09-12-09 05:53 PM
    i just got 3jam and it is so much better than bchat. the pop up notification is pretty beast
    09-12-09 08:41 PM
    i just got 3jam and it is so much better than bchat. the pop up notification is pretty beast
    3jam is better than bChat but because of the price I prefer bChat. My favorite threaded SMS app is BBTxt2IM, but again I'm not willing to spend that much money on an app.

09-12-09 10:53 PM
    3jam is better than bChat but because of the price I prefer bChat. My favorite threaded SMS app is BBTxt2IM, but again I'm not willing to spend that much money on an app.

I agree. I loved my trial of BBtext2IM but I'm not willing to pay that much.
    09-15-09 11:15 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD