... How many of you use the app with a bank that is not supported by the app?

I am very interested in this app but was wondering since I am using a bank that's not supported if I should purchase it or not.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-16-10 01:23 AM
    Anyone?

01-16-10 01:06 PM
    My banks are not supported - I live in Peru and have accounts in Italy, Peru and Albania. I still find it totally wonderful. I recommend it 100%
    01-16-10 01:14 PM
    My bank is also not supported. I have to manually reconcile my accounts (I'm on a Mac) but it's OK with me. Love this program and hope someday that make a Mac desktop version.
    01-16-10 01:48 PM
    On a side note I totally left Microsoft Money for this program. It did everything I needed and the desktop interface is excellent on Windows. Not as many options as MS Money but for the average user I would say it has everything you basically need
    01-16-10 02:01 PM
    Right now I'm on a 9700, but I have used Ascendo Money on an 8320, 8900, and now the 9700. I use Ascendo Money for all my transactions. Once set up, this app is awesome even without syncing to my bank. In fact, I prefer it this way since it gives me a double check against what my bank is doing. I have recently adapted Pageonce to my financial management as well. This allows me to input all my income and expenses into Ascendo Money, and I can review what my accounts are doing with Pageonce.

Please check out my mini-review for Ascendo Money. I also have written a more indepth one somewhere here on CB, but I don't have time to dig it up right now. Here's the link for the latest one tho.

http://forums.crackberry.com/f100/as...8900-a-158934/
    01-16-10 02:16 PM

Please check out my mini-review for Ascendo Money. I also have written a more indepth one somewhere here on CB, but I don't have time to dig it up right now. Here's the link for the latest one tho.

http://forums.crackberry.com/f100/as...8900-a-158934/
    Great review. I did not know you could import fro Pageonce. I have not tried that yet as I am overseas but might give it a try if it interfaces with Ascendo Money - thanks for the info
    01-16-10 02:30 PM
    Yeah I have pageonce, which my bank is supported, but it takes a long time to load and retrieve the information. That's why I only want one app to do everything. Maybe in the future ascendo would implement my bank.

So how would I input pageonce into ascendo money?

01-16-10 03:54 PM
    Sorry, I meant I use it in "my" routine. I keep track of everything with Ascendo Money, and I check my totals against what Pageonce shows me. That's my reason for not minding/wanting Ascendo Money to sync with my bank. Sorry for the confusion.

Ascendo Money will connect with my bank, but my bank wanted to charge me a fee for this access. After careful consideration, I decided I was better off the way I had been doing it. Having my running totals (Ascendo Money) independent of of what the bank/paypal/wallet tells me (Pageonce).
    01-16-10 07:53 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD