How do you delete those icons. When I delete the actual apps its icon still stays. How do I delete them? SprintTV, Sprint NFL, pocket express,software store..etc. Its cluttering my apps screen, so please let me know how to get rid of them permanently.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-25-11 02:00 PM
    I've tried,with no luck. You can go into service book and delete the file for each, but they come back after a reset. I just put them in a folder and never have to deal with em.
    06-25-11 02:28 PM
    Shrink your OS before you install it the next time you wipe your phone and install a new OS and they're gone.
    06-25-11 02:55 PM
    Put them in a junk folder and then hide the folder. That's what most everyone else does.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9550 using Tapatalk
    rrrebo likes this.
    06-25-11 03:07 PM
    Shrink your OS before you install it the next time you wipe your phone and install a new OS and they're gone.
    Those are service book controlled links to carrier apps, so you cannot permanently remove them.

Shrinking, wiping, and reinstalling your OS will not make any difference... they WILL be back again.

The ONLY thing to do is hide them.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-25-11 05:25 PM
    Think I have more carrier linked apps hidden then I have actually apps installed on my device.

Also they do not take up any space, very very little....
    06-25-11 05:32 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD