Hello,

Here is a new app for you news lovers,

The easiest way to install the software on your handheld device is to point the web browser on your device to:
    Reuters.com - World News, Financial News, Breaking US & International News

* News stories from a variety of categories including world, sports, politics, environment, health, and business
    * Full story articles and photos optimized for easy reading on a mobile device
    * Ability to select region - US, Canada, UK, or India - for localized content
    * Up-to-the-minute market data including indices, commodities and currencies by region
    * Designed to support offline use when users don't have service or an Internet connection
    * Personalized stocks tab so users can track only the stocks that they want
    * Keywords and My Feeds tab that allows users to customized news feeds that are of special interest.

Cheers!

P.S. It will soon be in the App. world.
    Last edited by envyv07; 05-11-09 at 11:37 PM.
    05-11-09 11:34 PM
    will try this when i get to work tomorrow
    05-11-09 11:43 PM
    (i'm just saying) but cant u also get reuters on viigo too?
    05-11-09 11:46 PM
    Niceee. Thanks for the heads up.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-11-09 11:47 PM
    (i'm just saying) but cant u also get reuters on viigo too?
    What can't you get on Viigo?
    05-11-09 11:48 PM
    lol, exactly
    05-12-09 12:09 AM
    Dude its prettt much the same thing as the AP news app. Just a few minor differences.

05-12-09 12:30 AM
    Dude its prettt much the same thing as the AP news app. Just a few minor differences.

Yeah, I noticed that. Also the same as Forbes app. But it looks better and more appealing to the eyes. I like it, kept this over both.
    05-12-09 12:38 AM
    Its the same because its the same free range software. Just configured differently. I love it.

To the OP, any way to get natural gas prices and oil prices in the commodities tab?

05-12-09 12:46 AM
    Hey someone please help. i can't get this application to help. whenever i go to reuters.com, it just takes me to the mobile website.
    05-27-09 11:39 PM
    Hey someone please help. i can't get this application to help. whenever i go to reuters.com, it just takes me to the mobile website.
    are you going to reuters.com/bb or just reuters.com?

To the OP, any way to get natural gas prices and oil prices in the commodities tab?
    +1...anyway to add commodities
    Last edited by dukeslb56; 05-28-09 at 12:07 AM.
    05-27-09 11:53 PM
    save memory
    05-28-09 01:51 AM
    Stable Memory after you install it.
    05-28-09 07:27 AM
    Right now, the APP has more problems than solutions: When you can read your own RSS (Lucky you!!!!), if you go back to the regular news.....everything is missing. Yes, the screen gets all white. You have to turn the app off and go back. (?????)

I sent six (6) emails to customer "horrible" service: NO answer!!!

Good luck to the people who will work with this app.
    Please, keep me posted.
    07-30-09 05:34 PM
    I have been using this app for the last week -- but only its canned news content and not the RSS feed feature. The app works very well as a straight news app (at least compared to accessing news through the web browser). It looks to be written in the same format as the ZDNet app -- which is another of my favorite news reader apps. FWIW, I do not experience any memory leaks on my 151 hybrid.
    07-30-09 06:00 PM
    Right now, the APP has more problems than solutions: When you can read your own RSS (Lucky you!!!!), if you go back to the regular news.....everything is missing. Yes, the screen gets all white. You have to turn the app off and go back. (?????)

I sent six (6) emails to customer "horrible" service: NO answer!!!

Good luck to the people who will work with this app.
    Please, keep me posted.
    Hmm, this doesn't happen to me and I have several or my own RSS feeds. Have u tried to reinstall, batt pull, etc? Are you using a non-standard OS?
    07-30-09 06:06 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD