Am thinking about purchasing this but was unsure. Tried it last night and it was different than what I am use too. What is everyones thoughts on it compared to the OG SMS application??? Will definitely take some getting use too just wanted some input on what everyone thinks about it and the pros and cons of having it, thanks...
    07-01-10 08:34 AM
    Thought Crunch SMS was a free app? Anyway, I got one for free but didn't like it. I mean, it's a good one but it was not useful for me as i have Berrypopup. I'm happy not having to switch applications when answering/replying to a message as it just pops up whichever screen I'm on.

But this is from an 8800 and an 8100 user

All the best!
    07-01-10 09:23 AM
    I LOVE Crunch! I think it's awesome the way you can see the entire thread of texts...and now that I've figured out how to change the colors I love it even more...lol

I definitely recommend it!
    07-01-10 09:44 AM
    Any device on 5.0 should be able to see the entire thread of SMS, as it is a default of 5.0.
    07-01-10 12:57 PM
    I've had crunch since it came available for 4.5, I think it's a great app if you want a different sms style.
    It works great with Leave It On, so I had it. I decided to buy it the other day, when the version with contact pictures came out and they announced they would issue new pins when you transfer phones.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-01-10 02:07 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD