Are there any free weather apps that show that thermometer notification icon on the home screen?

Im currently using weathereye, which works perfectly for me, but doesnt have that little thermometer icon that I've seen around here.

I know that berryweather and weatherbug elite have it, -but before I buy berryweather, just wanted to know if there were some free options?
    01-11-10 06:51 PM
    Here is weatherbug direct, it will put and icon on your home screen with the temperature shown in the icon. When clicked the icon will take you to the weatherbug mobile website for the rest of the information. Its not that great of a weather program, but if you are looking for something free with a thermometer.....It'll work.

Just go to blackberry.weatherbug.com from you blackberry browser to download.
    01-11-10 07:20 PM
    Did you try the free weatherbug app? I have weatherbug elite, but do not remember if the free weatherbug has the thermometer or not.
    01-11-10 07:21 PM
    Berry Weather has provisions for the thermometer on the homescreen
    01-11-10 07:30 PM
    Beweather(berryweather) has the thermometer icon in the banner. It does not work for 4.5 os, not sure about 4.6/4.7. My friend has a tour with 5.0 and it works on that just fine.. This is for the icon in the banner at top of your screen, not for the icon that sits with your other app icons. Beweather is the only one I've seen with that feature. Hope this helps.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-11-10 07:33 PM
    weather bug does not have the thermometer only the elite.
    01-11-10 07:36 PM
    BB Weather is completely free and has an icon that can be placed on your home screen and it will automatically update with a picture of the condition (i.e. sunny, rainy, cloudy) with the temp displayed. Many of the custom themes available have a slot for your weather icon in the top banner. Like mine here for the 8350i.

01-11-10 09:38 PM
    ended up buying berryweather... on sale for $4.99 on appworld
    01-11-10 09:50 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD