I've seen a few themes out there where the weather app that the user has is either in the top right or top left hand of the home screen. I would love to take the icon for it out of my dock (I use the standard one row dock) and put it up on the top right hand of my screen.

Is there any way to do this with the traditional theme that comes with the bold?
    05-09-09 09:12 PM
    Sorry, somone asked the same question above. That's what I get for posting before looking.
    05-09-09 09:44 PM
    I asked that one haha, and I found that the open bold theme was great for me. I do like the original icons but until I find one this theme is excellent

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-10-09 02:12 AM
    from my experience...i've noticed that the berryweather icon does not always update on the home screen when it is in the upper corner...not sure if that matters. i prefer it down on the lower dock for that reason.

could just be me tho..
    05-10-09 06:42 AM
    from my experience...i've noticed that the berryweather icon does not always update on the home screen when it is in the upper corner...not sure if that matters. i prefer it down on the lower dock for that reason.

could just be me tho..
    The location of the weather icon has nothing to do with its updating capabilities. The determining factor is the way the theme has been developed. The good theme makers know how to set up the icon properly so it will update on the home screen.
    Check out HTC Bold Crossbar and NeoBlue themes at CB store. These are 2 examples of good themes made specifically for weather icons that update properly on the homescreen.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by tellsells; 05-10-09 at 07:39 AM.
    05-10-09 07:25 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD