Wanna know

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-24-09 03:39 PM
    Yea. Two off the top of my head are twitterberry and ubertwitter. I suggest the latter of the two.

Chris

04-24-09 03:41 PM
    Twitterberry is really nice on the Bold.
    04-24-09 03:43 PM
    Do a search, tons of good conversations about TwitterBerry, UberTwitter, and Yatca among others.
    04-24-09 03:47 PM
    Can u give me a link to it please? Thank u in advance

Yea. Two off the top of my head are twitterberry and ubertwitter. I suggest the latter of the two.

Chris

04-24-09 03:50 PM
    Twitterberry is good but I like Ubertwitter the best.

04-24-09 03:51 PM
    SocialScope is awesome (except for the whole closed beta thing). I really did like UberTwitter too.
    04-24-09 03:53 PM
    I think there is a twitter app for the twitter app as there is a bold app for the bold app.
    04-24-09 04:13 PM
    Just install UberTwtter and TwitterBerry and put them head to head, and delete the loser...or keep both like me.
    04-24-09 04:15 PM
    tiny twitter is good too. but twitterberry gets my vote
    04-24-09 05:23 PM
    Can u give me a link to it please? Thank u in advance

Here ya go
    04-24-09 10:09 PM
    ubertwitter is the best IMO but i use twitterberry b/c i can upload pics to twitpic where in ubertwitter u can only upload a pic that u take right there. just google them both.
    04-24-09 10:25 PM
    Thanks everbody for the help

04-24-09 10:44 PM
    Tweet genius is the best in my opinion if you can score in invite.
    04-25-09 12:11 AM
    Here you have 2 OTA Links, to install the Apps directly from your device:

TwitterBerry: TwitterBerry for BlackBerry
    ‹berTwitter: ‹berTwitter Download

I personally installed both, I use TwitterBerry for a quick Tweet and ‹berTwitter to check out friends and repl to them. When ‹berTwitter offers the possibility to bootup in Tweet mode it would be my Fav App I suppose.
    04-26-09 05:25 AM
    UberTwitter looks good but doesn't work off my BIS subs while twitterberry does.

04-26-09 06:43 AM
    Can't twitter just release their own app for the berry? That would make thinhgs easier.

04-26-09 08:08 AM
    Can't twitter just release their own app for the berry? That would make thinhgs easier.
    Afaik, the only app twitter ever released was their web app! All the client apps are 3rd party apps.

04-26-09 08:13 AM
    Who has twitter here and what do u guys do with it.

04-26-09 08:54 AM
    UberTwitter is the app i use for my BlackBerry Storm, and its great. I was using TwitterBerry, but it began glitching and freezing my device, so i switched. TwitterBerry has a new version coming out, but i think im going to stick with UberTwitter for now.
    04-27-09 11:15 AM
    UberTwitter is the app i use for my BlackBerry Storm, and its great. I was using TwitterBerry, but it began glitching and freezing my device, so i switched. TwitterBerry has a new version coming out, but i think im going to stick with UberTwitter for now.
    04-27-09 11:18 AM
    ubertwitter is the best IMO but i use twitterberry b/c i can upload pics to twitpic where in ubertwitter u can only upload a pic that u take right there. just google them both.
    Yep, I wish ‹berTwitter worked with twitpic. My only other issue with it is that you have to check to make sure you've really exited from the program -- it distinguishes between closing and exiting, so half the time you'll find it still running when you pull up app switcher.
    04-27-09 12:10 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD