I remember there was another program that did the same thing as BBSak. IF anybody knows and has the link or at least the name, let me know..Thanks.
    10-26-09 04:39 PM
    All it is is a GUI for the loader.exe...

So yeah, you could just use the loader directly.
    10-26-09 04:40 PM
    I remember there was another program that did the same thing as BBSak. IF anybody knows and has the link or at least the name, let me know..Thanks.
    Are you just trying to wipe? You can use JL_CMDR. See my sig.
    10-26-09 04:41 PM
    Or you can us Shrink-A-OS...It will allow you to load the OS and also remove unwanted things...
    10-26-09 04:41 PM
    Or you can us Shrink-A-OS...It will allow you to load the OS and also remove unwanted things...
    yup...thats the one...Shrink-A-OS...lol..thanks..
    10-26-09 04:54 PM
    Are you just trying to wipe? You can use JL_CMDR. See my sig.
    No, i was trying to download it so that i can take out any tones or wallpapers and stuff i dont need and ive used Shrink - A -OS before but wanted to try BBsak only the computer needs something called a .Netframework thing i dont know what that is>>>
    Last edited by Julio12; 10-26-09 at 05:01 PM.
    10-26-09 04:58 PM
    No, i was trying to download it so that i can take out any tones or wallpapers and stuff i dont need and ive used Shrink - A -OS before but wanted to try BBsak only the computer needs something called a .Network thing i dont know what that is>>>
    Your pc needs netframework which you can download through windows update
    10-26-09 05:00 PM
    Your pc needs netframework which you can download through windows update
    My computer says i can download it from the website...what website would that be>>>
    10-26-09 05:03 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD