I'm not sure if this the right place for it, but I am kinda new to all this. I was wondering if there is an app that shows all the latest snow reports for the ski resorts and events going on there? I had a pearl but never really did much with it now i have a storm. Any help with this would be great or any ideas how to come close would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
    12-15-08 02:58 PM
    There are a few PUSH weather apps that give temperature and various conditions. I use WeatherEye.

WeatherEye

Due to the fact that I live in Florida, I really don't need to know the snow conditions...lol
    12-15-08 03:01 PM
    I'm weathereye as well. I do have different cities listed in viigo for showing weather but not sure about ski reports. Couldn't you just bookmark them??
    12-15-08 03:05 PM
    I'm not sure if this the right place for it, but I am kinda new to all this. I was wondering if there is an app that shows all the latest snow reports for the ski resorts and events going on there? I had a pearl but never really did much with it now i have a storm. Any help with this would be great or any ideas how to come close would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
    Thanks for the idea. Never thought of it for my BB.
    Here is what I have found...
    Zumobi and REI
    But it seems a US service only...
    12-16-08 06:08 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD