I would like to have a desk top application that has a calender, contacts, memo's, etc. that can be sync'ed with the Storm. Otherwise it's inputting the information into the Storm, or using the BB DM that supposed to sync with the Palm... but I've been unsuccessful, try as I may, to accomplish that process.
    04-23-09 04:28 PM
    The easy way is to put it into your PC and sync back to the phone. RIM dispensed with a dedicated PC desktop and designed around the regular office software like Outlook which provides the same or greater functionality.
    04-23-09 06:37 PM
    To answer your question, no RIM does not provide that kind of application. You have to resort to something like Outlook Express or a equivalent.

To make your data switch via the Device Switch Wizard you will need to downgrade your version of Palm Desktop to 4.1.4 at least (you can get 4.1.4 from Palms website).

Short of that, export your data to Outlook Express and then import/synch that data to your BB.
    04-23-09 06:57 PM
    Thanks to you both. I'll try the downgrade Palm DT 1st. then see if I can input from the Palm DT to OE (as much as I don't like MS OE)
    04-24-09 12:39 PM
    Yeaaaaaa!! That's another thing that I miss about my palm..

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-24-09 01:44 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD