Hey,

I don't have a data plan for my Blackberry Curve at the moment (long story). I'm trying to find a way to still read RSS feeds on my phone. Perhaps download the feeds initially to my PC and then transfer them to my phone via the USB cable for viewing later. I'm not sure if there are any Blackberry apps that has this feature.

Thanks.
    08-06-09 01:09 PM
    I am not flaming or being a **** but what would be the point with out data how would the app update or get any info for you to read? SO i guess what I am saying is no
    08-06-09 01:10 PM
    I am not flaming or being a **** but what would be the point with out data how would the app update or get any info for you to read? SO i guess what I am saying is no
    My initial post suggested the downloading/updating portion would be done on the PC and the feeds simply transferred to the Curve manually.
    08-06-09 01:17 PM
    My initial post suggested the downloading/updating portion would be done on the PC and the feeds simply transferred to the Curve manually.
    I dont think that is possible, and what would be the point? if you were on the pc just read them, the time it would take to get it and transfer you would have read. like I said I am not being rude or mean or flaming or anything just saying, what you want to do, I do not believe to be possible
    08-06-09 02:07 PM
    I dont think that is possible...
    Incorrect, it is possible. Did a little research and Mobipocket does exactly what I needed.

...and what would be the point?
    The point is so I can read all the feeds on my phone while on the train in to work in the morning.

Regardless, I do appreciate your feedback.
    08-06-09 05:32 PM
    Incorrect, it is possible. Did a little research and Mobipocket does exactly what I needed.

The point is so I can read all the feeds on my phone while on the train in to work in the morning.

Regardless, I do appreciate your feedback.
    ahh ic, to each his own, and I did say I THINK, not for sure, and see research is awesome
    08-06-09 07:05 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD