What I'm looking for is a (preferably free) program that will grab all the birthdays/anniversaries from the calendar and display them in order. I realize that I can just browse my calendar for this info, but I think it would be useful if I could just launch an app and see if anybody has a birthday/anniversary coming up without having to search.

Anybody know of anything?

Thanks in advance.
    12-17-07 09:25 PM
    Yes its called the "calendar" your find your calender feature your pull up the menu click new then select the date of their birthday and then check all day event...then walla you got a reminder that you can set.
    12-22-07 02:03 AM
    So are you looking for a list that's sort of integrated with your calendar? I guess you could just keep a separate list as a memo. Don't really know of a free app that does what you're asking for.
    12-22-07 04:34 PM
    Thanks for the tip, but I've come to accept the fact that my only real option is just to use the search function on the calendar. If I do a search for "birthday," it will pull up all the birthdays. It's just that back in the day when I had a PocketPC I had this tiny little program that pulled all the birthdays and anniversaries from the calendar and displayed them in a little grid.

Not that big of a deal.

Thanks again.
    12-22-07 07:13 PM
    Yes its called the "calendar" your find your calender feature your pull up the menu click new then select the date of their birthday and then check all day event...then walla you got a reminder that you can set.
    yap but this method is sucks! you'll be reminded the day before like 8pm and then no more reminder on the next day (the actual day of the birthday) which you will forget the next day!
    08-02-09 06:55 AM
    would it ok to create the birthday reminder in outlook/google calender and synch it?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-02-09 07:48 AM
    There are themes that allows u to display upcoming events on your homescreen. Search for themes that has Today feature.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-02-09 08:36 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD