I downloaded the latest version of Weatherbug yesterday on my phone....

is there no radar on this thing???

if so, how do you get to it?
    12-22-08 08:02 AM
    I believe Weatherbug simply tells you your area forecast. I don't think it has a radar picture.
    12-22-08 08:04 AM
    Click on the app, on the main screen click the map with magnifing glass icon. then click the icon next to the + / - icons the 'stack of papers'. Then click Radar from the choices. Then zoom in an out to get a better picture.
    12-22-08 08:06 AM
    Click on the app, on the main screen click the map with magnifing glass icon. then click the icon next to the + / - icons the 'stack of papers'. Then click Radar from the choices. Then zoom in an out to get a better picture.
    Yep it isnt obvious but it is there.
    12-22-08 08:12 AM
    Got it.. Thank you.... The radar on it kinda sucks huh? no amimated radar either?

I shouldn't complain to much, its free... but still animated radar would be nice
    12-22-08 08:55 AM
    Yeah the radar kind of sucks, but I just have a book mark set to the weatherbug radar webpage, works well.
    12-22-08 09:01 AM
    Really, the only time I ever pull up radar is when there is some severe weather going on, but I use the Weather Channel launcher for Radar. It shows Satellite and Radar much better than the Weatherbug app does.

I know that Weatherbug has radar but I like using the Weather Channel launcher instead.
    12-22-08 11:25 AM
    i jus use weather bug app mainly for temp and general weather..
    radar does kinda suck but can be used in a pinch
    12-22-08 11:33 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD